Reviews for A Chosen Path
Baie Noire chapter 39 . 2/16/2014
Please! The sequel! :(
selene344 chapter 39 . 2/12/2013
Thankyou for this amazing piece of story right here.

I enjoyed every chapter, every word!

And you can be sure I'll be back for more. :)
selene344 chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Strange. I'm quite found of arguing myself. XD
JMM1979 chapter 39 . 11/10/2011
I have enjoyed your stories tremendously. Do not take anyone's negative crap about Isolde's lovers or kissing partners as anything other than small mindedness. Please! Your story was intriguing, funny and sweet. I want to make sure you write more so that I can escape into a another world again. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Roses-and-Cinnamon chapter 39 . 3/11/2011
Loved it. So much!
Yodes chapter 39 . 7/29/2010
Loved it.
BlackQueen92 chapter 39 . 7/5/2010
Noooo! It was the end! I want more, i really, really love your story. It's so good, and it really made me laugh so hard sometimes, especially the scene where Isolde is in the bathtup and they almost all end up seeing her naked. But I was affraid for a couple of times that you would kill of either Tristan or Isolde, but you didn't and they end up happy together, even thougth they had some long strugels and broken hearts, but that only comfirms that they really love each other.

And uh I think I'm in love with you Tristan ;)

And I feel really sad for poor Lancelot, he never gets the one he really loves. But I think your charthers are so great, all of them.

-BlackQueen-

(Sorry for spelllings mistages)
darkwingsdarkwords chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Interesting beginning! I wish I didn't have to go to work right now so I could continue reading. But, I'll be back with more reviews later. :)
EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
I agree. Definitely not a Mary Sue but the chick is a bad ass mofo nonetheless! I say again, good job you!
EveryVillainIsLemons49 chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
beautiful. i wouldve liked to have had a little more details on the love making but oh well. wonderful just the same. tristan is a god. mas mikkelsen makes me swoon. yours is definitely one of my top fave KA fics! good work you. And i will strongly disagree with some of these other fools that you made her sound like a slutmuffin earlier on. quite the contrary actually. girl got her some hot men. i'd do the exact same thing so kudos on that. so great great wonderful beautiful work! awesome story! you sucked me in from the first paragraph.
Abandon Structure chapter 39 . 11/18/2009
It's really hard to find good King Arthur stories and I have to say...this made the hour I spent shifting through absolute garbage totally worth it.
Will88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Tis I, your un-offical writing stalker. I love the story, one of my favorites.

Keep up your wonderful work. :)
TheSlytherinNation chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
isnt Isolde acting a bit slutish? i mean i know its just a joke but sheesh, two-timing much?
TheSlytherinNation chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
i LOVE the poem 'the lady of shalott' its wat got mt onto the whole medievial arthur thing, also the series called 'Shalott' by felicity pulman, an amazing piece, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Lady-Finwe chapter 39 . 2/28/2009
well that was fantastic i loved it and love tristan cant get enough of him keep up the great work :)