Reviews for Simply Turbulent
Zaratha Zarati chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
Can't wait for the next chappie then mate keep em coming!
ned chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Momma? Isn't this slightly American? It would be so much simpler to simply write 'Mum', surely?

You're writing style is an improvement from the rest of the 'authors'. But it lacks rhythm - your choice of words don't always fit. Your sentences are slightly indulgent.
toms-snake-serpent chapter 5 . 8/11/2004
this is awesome you should keeping posting/writing it.
Remawerth chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
hey, awesome fic. I saw the thing you wrote about wanting people to beta read this for you, and I will do it if you want me to. My E-mail is
samson chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
really good so far, looking forward to more.
candledot chapter 5 . 3/28/2002
Just wanted to let you know, this is the first story of this type ( Sev in School and before school) I have read - I really, really like it, and I think you "nailed" his personality on the head- Great read, I am looking forward to reading some more!
Regina Helio chapter 5 . 12/28/2001
This is good. I've been reading for a while... Haven't read lately due to all the crap that FF.N was putting up a while back. *sigh* Very, very good and I can't wait for more. (You've prob'ly heard that before, haven't you?) Tah! ~Queenie Tessa (Queen Tessandry) de Sanyochisei
Irihi Safaia chapter 5 . 12/15/2001
wow, my sister found this story and I stole the link ;) I love reading about Severus as he grows up. You've got a wonderful imagination. I hope you'll continue this story.
jenna chapter 5 . 12/4/2001
great story. keep writing.
Stormwing who dident sine in chapter 5 . 11/19/2001
that was good! Right more!
Girl Salzar chapter 5 . 10/1/2001
Umm...are you dead? I read this chapter a really really long time ago and i'm wondering WHAT IN THE NAME OF AZKABAN IS TAKING SO LONG!
The Smiley Bandit chapter 5 . 9/24/2001
pretty good! you must continue! _
scarlet17 chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
this is really really good but are you ever going to get chapter 6 up?
lilaznanjel85 chapter 2 . 8/23/2001
Hey again~! hehe, sorry about this, but I forgot about your little request for more beta-readers, so I didn't include this in my previous review. But yeah, I'd love to beta read if you need me too. {.} Oo, and here's a little shamelss self-promotion for my ability to check stuff. ; Whenever I read fanfiction, or just about anything, I always notice little details like spelling errors or grammar mistakes, and almost unconsciously correct them in my mind. In addition, I've taken advanced English courses ever since 6th grade (I'm about to be a sophomore in HS). So yeah, of you haven't noticed yet, I'm practically begging you to make me a beta-reader, since that way, I get to read the chapters before anyone else. _~ Well, hopefully, you'll email me soon. *hint hint* )
lilaznanjel85 chapter 5 . 8/23/2001
Hi~! ::waves:: Alright, anyway, I love this fanfic! You've done a wonderful job exploring the inner workings of Snape so far. Everything is kept so in-character and realistic that it could actually fit with JK Rowling's whole Harry Potter series. I wonder, though, who's Snape's real father? Is he going to play a big role in coming chapters? I mean, as in drama-wise? Ok, now that I'm done with the compliments, time to start on the criticism. ; Sorry, but I think compliments don't help very much in improving writing..so here goes. Þ This last chapter spent way too much time on the sorting hat scene. I think that more time should have been spent on social interactions - or more accurately put, the lack of them. You can never get enough of Snape-angst~! O) oh, woopz...I better end this review before it reaches email-length. Well, keep up the good work, and don't forget to post the next chapter soon! I can't wait~!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »