Reviews for Ghosts from the past
therealchamps chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
So glad everything worked out well.
Freakin' Yoda chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
I really enjoy this series! Please keep up the awesome work! :D
wyntertwilight chapter 22 . 9/3/2005
Fantabulistic, wonderilliant ending to that. I absolutely LOVE it. What a great chapter. MAJOR PROPS to you cassy *bows*

So much went on in this. Please bear with me while I ramble. First I gotta say, I loved Randy and Dave's interaction, specially when Dave told Randy to watch his mouth! Hahahaha, yeah, we all know who's in charge in this family. Also, I'm so glad Journey came back! Woo! *Flair style* It would've been plain wrong if she had disappeared.

Next, Ari is adorable, she's a mini-John! Speaking like him, and she's just as cheeky and sarcastic as he is too! Granted, it's a bit much for a 7 year old but it's hilarous. Brilliant. I loved the fact the first thing Mark said on seeing John was "get off my land", hehehe, and I loved the whole interaction between them too. Glad they sorted things out. Also Ari's "grandpad" thing was class, that bit was really funny! The mood lightened which was nice. YAY!

I hadn't expected Journey to be there either but woo hoo! She and John are back together, all is right in the world *dances* And your ending ending bit was great, I hadn't seen that coming. I laughed at Shawn ignoring John, and getting silently amused while John fumed. But it all ties together, it's genious! Wonderful line to end it too.

GREAT STORY, YOU ROCK! I just love the entire family concept and you write it so bloody well. The story was funny, it was sad, exciting, gripping, scary, tension-filled - just damned emotional! Keep up the awesome work, don't ever stop writing just because someone else may tell you not to or thinks it's a waste of time. Believe me, I get the same kinda shit and it's just not worth it rising to it. Ignore it, hold your head high, and get on with what you want to do. You'll feel so much better.

Cassy, hit me up on MSN or AOL some time, we should talk! I'm looking forward to whatever stories and tricks you have planned next!
wyntertwilight chapter 21 . 9/3/2005
DAMN YOU CHARLOTTE CENA. DAMN YOU TO HELL. THOU SHALT BURNETH AND SUFFERETH IN THY DEEPEST BOWLS OF HELL..ETH. Journey is gonna be in so much trouble if Dave catches up with her - also, her letters were heart-breaking. On a slightly lighter note, I loved the fact you randomly put Glen, Chris, and Shelton in this. They were all so sweet, I wubeth them. Lol, onto the next chapter!
wyntertwilight chapter 20 . 9/3/2005
Yay! I'm glad to see things are slowly getting back to normal. I felt slightly sorry for Laney but I always though her and John had a more brotherly-sisterly relationship? Please let them be ok! I thought Randy was quite hilarious in this actually, because he reminded me of Laney in the last chapter, he was like a teenager with his not watching any news, being up early, and having no idea what was going on XD I'm wary of John and Mark having a confrontation, ten bucks says Mark wants to kick his ass!
wyntertwilight chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
Hey cassy! Tis Myth..which is probably obvious, haha.

I'm kicking myself for not noticing these updates either but at least this time it's only 4 chapters as opposed to 17! That was a good chapter, it's easy to get back into the flow of the story because of your consistency with characters and dialogue. I liked the conversation between Paul and Laney, and then Journey and Dave. It just reminded me why I love them so much! Can't wait to read on and find out what's happening next.

Well done with the update!
Latisha C chapter 22 . 8/20/2005
Great ending chapter. I'll see you when Monsters' comes out. Later, Cass.

Lori
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 22 . 8/19/2005
But... but... this can't be the end of the story... I don't want it to be! Great chapter. Great to see Ari coming in to help John with Mark. Can't wait to read the next story! Hope you post it soon!

Latisha C chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Whoa, deep chapter. The writing was complete solid. I enjoyed getting a feel for the emotions in the letters Journey wrote to Dave and John. Keep up the great writing.
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Aw! Poor Dave and John... but I guess Journey's got a dream to fulfill now. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 20 . 8/14/2005
Aww! John and Ari interacting together is so cute! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the final few chapters. And I know I said it in my last review but I really am glad to see you posting again. Hoping to see more stories from you :)

Latisha C chapter 20 . 8/13/2005
Interesting chapter.
Latisha C chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
Glad to have you back, Chick. I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm also wondering as to Journey's motives at the moment too. Keep up the great writing.
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 19 . 8/13/2005
It is so awesome to see you back! Great chapter and I hope to see loads more from you! You're an awesome writer, don't ever doubt it!

XBurnXInXMyXLightX chapter 18 . 5/25/2005
This is so good, I couldn't stop reading it once I started, I hope that John gets Ari, he definitely deserves her and I hate his parents. Awesome job!