Reviews for Alternate Love
angienat02 chapter 12 . 9/3
I was really hoping that they would end somehow together... so sad but at the same time it's kind of frustrating becase she loved Ron and Draco at the same time... I mean did she love Draco the same way? idk it was a great story kind of rushed but great except for the end
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
If you don't want Draco and Hermione to be together, then why did you list this as a Draco/Hermione story? Do you enjoy lying?
roni2010 chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
love the plot, to pieces! great job!
Mythomagic101 chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Liked the way you created your Alternate Universe. Hermione did seem very happy in the AU. I meant the Alternate Hermione. Bit of a sad ending though but I understand you. Message at the end. the fact that you never intended for them top be together makes you very cruel though and a genius. You a Slytherin or Ravenclaw?
SimplyHermione chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
I don't think I've ever reviewed this story, given I don't remember it. You were on my favorite authors list, so I decided to take a look again at your page. Regardless, this story was cute. I liked that it stayed realistic. Of course, the happy endings are always fun, but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. I appreciated the realism you had through most of the story. And by the way, great for a first fanfic!
luckintheair04 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Dang it, I can't understand why all the good stories should end this way. I loved it but I wish it was Draco and Hermione happy ending. I hope you would write an alternate ending or something.
SummersBelle chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
NO ! The only reason I didn't favorited this is because it doesn't have a happy ending !
yay chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
"I was conditioned to hate whoever my family hated. Therefore, I hated you. Or so I let myself believe."

"Get to the point!"

"I hated you because I hated myself for liking you!"

This is one of the most cliche things in Dramione... not that this fic isn't great, but this is one of the things dragging it down.
yay chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
"I don't know what you think you're doing, but in the real world kissing doesn't solve everything! And certainly not the problems we have!

Go her! I hate it when guy and girl are arguing and then guy kisses girl or vice versa and problem magically goes away.
yay chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
If I tell you, then you'll forgive me, and if you forgive me, then I won't be able to forgive myself

Me: ...?
ffaddict chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I know this is really weird, but how can he tell what color her tshirt is?

She wore an ordinary pair of jeans, black snow boots, a plain white tee shirt, and a loose-fitting dark green thigh-length sweater.
yay chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
As to if there is a head girl/boy room, there isn't. Remember third year, when Percy was trying to get into the Gryffindor common room? Head boy Percy?
xHELLOx chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
well done! :) good story! :) i do prefer happy dramione endings but this worked well. :D
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
i really like this story, and it was a different draco and hermoine story, there was no cheating, or draco so good in bed, or how could i love ron, when draco love me. it was a women who fell in love with two men. great story.
rori007 chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
da 1st 11 chptrs rockd .. iluvd them..ur an owsm writr

but did u have to end it that way?why?eve?mione having wzly babies yak.

frndly advise write more dramione fics :)

i'm sry but i just hate frklface aka wzly