Reviews for 31 Days Hath December
Akemi Spangler chapter 9 . 5/18
still couldn't access the lemon. apparently the page doesn't exist
Zyura Kailaidrianina chapter 12 . 4/16
Love it! It was so much fun to read! If you ever do a sequel, let me know! I'd like to know what happened afterwards to everyone!
sushi ga daisuki chapter 12 . 1/4
wowowowow i loved this story to bits! i loved everything yaaass and it's actually one of the very rare fics wherein i don't get pissed at Hinata for being a 'lil shit lmao. this is really good like 100% so thank you for doing an amazeball job for readers! i hope i can write like you somedayhappy new year and thanks again! have a nice day!
me chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
What a great beautifull fanfic, I love the way you warped the story, the sarcasm thing with a some comedy, there is some thing are still cliff hanger but its okay, because it's over*whhaatt, once again wow great story , I love it :)
Schisalda chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Omg i really love this ff and especialy your writingstyle! Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed how you described the characters- the hole thing was just amazing! :)))
nothingbutblue chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
loved ALL of this story! side stories and all! great job and i love your writing!
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Rrrrrrrr i love, love triangles with Sakura...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Loved this story!
therentyoupay chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Rereading this for what is probably the third time! I'm in the holiday spirit mood five months too early and this fic is just what I need, haha.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Loved it!

I also really liked the tenten neji one shot! Omg! Wish you would have done a whole story on them as well *sigh* oh well.
Honetly I really liked the story written in the first person(:
Enigmatic Muse chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Aww this story was really cute!
red.masenko chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
This story definitely deserves hundred and hundreds more reviews. I hope you get them!
IamgoingtoloveLelouchtillIdrop chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
that was awesome!
red.masenko chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Haha poor Sakura. Made a deal with the devil ;)
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/30/2013