Reviews for 31 Days Hath December
me chapter 12 . 1/29
What a great beautifull fanfic, I love the way you warped the story, the sarcasm thing with a some comedy, there is some thing are still cliff hanger but its okay, because it's over*whhaatt, once again wow great story , I love it :)
Schisalda chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Omg i really love this ff and especialy your writingstyle! Keep up the good work, I really enjoyed how you described the characters- the hole thing was just amazing! :)))
nothingbutblue chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
loved ALL of this story! side stories and all! great job and i love your writing!
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Rrrrrrrr i love, love triangles with Sakura...
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Loved this story!
therentyoupay chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Rereading this for what is probably the third time! I'm in the holiday spirit mood five months too early and this fic is just what I need, haha.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Loved it!

I also really liked the tenten neji one shot! Omg! Wish you would have done a whole story on them as well *sigh* oh well.
Honetly I really liked the story written in the first person(:
Enigmatic Muse chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Aww this story was really cute!
red.masenko chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
This story definitely deserves hundred and hundreds more reviews. I hope you get them!
IamgoingtoloveLelouchtillIdrop chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
that was awesome!
red.masenko chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Haha poor Sakura. Made a deal with the devil ;)
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Fantastic start! Love it
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
This is quite good. I have to say it was weird seeing Gaara as 'the bad guy' here seeing as I usually read fics where it's the opposite. I also enjoyed the Tenteneji oneshot at the end, which is kind of weird for me because I don't usually read that pairing.
I really wish it was that easy to get into med school.
Overall, good fic.