Reviews for Lost To Find
netty chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
This is good, pace is good, & you wtite the characters really well. This could go so many places, its intriguing. Please update soon. Netty
Mari83 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
My favourite chapter so far.

Loved Max waking up next to Logan, of course. All these nice M/L moments mixed with Max’s sorrows.

“Five hours…Damn.” Meaning she slept for the unusual length of 5 hours?

“the greenish tint of her night vision” That’s interesting. I’ve never thought about how Max’s night vision would look like.

The Zack-part of the story was done very well (like your use of back-flashes) and I’m curious what you have in mind for it. The same goes for the Alec part.
luzer chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
nice title. i like m/l. hahah.. griever u rock... aha continue till chapter 100.. hahha

get a writer's block.

love, ur alter ego. hahaha. i luk like u ..not..

i m doing something called publicity.. haha fish

can improve in title jkjk. remember, pulicity..
BlueAngel137 chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Love it! You've created a chapter with an excellent mixture of M/L sweetness (without being out of character, or too mooshy) and suspense (Alec / Zack). Just wanna know what Alec's up to.

Thanks and keep it up!
annie200 chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
This is really ingenious..looking forward to where it goes from here.
dutch chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
I love this story. It has a little bit of everything and everybody in it. The question is what are Alec and Zach up to? Can't wait for the next chapter.
angela-v chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
I love this story. (I have been reading all along. I'm just new to this "reviewing" thing.) This chapter is great. You did a really good job of balancing the three story lines and then bringing Zack and Alec together. And everything is very much in character. Of course, that's in character with no virus during Season 2, which is always better. I loved the Max and Logan parts (Logan being able to predict Max's hunger) and I'm very intrigued about what Alec and Zack are going to be doing.

I hope you do/did well on your exams and get some more time to write.
Maria656 chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Well done-I like the M/L sweetness and want to know what Sam/Zack and Alec are up to.

update soon
Mari83 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
Great chapter!

A bit of everything, action with the end of their flight, some mystery with Zack / Sam, a happy M/L reunion (and while the other parts where well-written, too, these scenes were my favourites;-) and Max’s guilt over Zack’s death.
maxbyfive chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
write more of this! this is amazing! this is how season 2 SHOULD have gone!
ML Only chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Nice touch Max feeling guilty about Zack. Good chapter.:) Thanks for updating.
BlueAngel137 chapter 7 . 2/3/2006
Awesome work again! I'm glad the two of them are finally together again. Can't wait for the next chapter.

CCl4 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
Okay, the begging worked. I hit the button. Keep updating, I will keep reading.
idlehands452 chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
great job, i love these long chapters. i'm definitely looking forward to more, so keep up the great work and update soon!
netty chapter 7 . 1/30/2006
loving it! You have such a lovely mix of tension & romance. There are so many ways this could go, because you have set it up so well. I am enjoying it immensley, please continue soon...
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »