Reviews for Lost To Find
BlueAngel137 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Wow, this is most definitely great stuff. I'm glad you're still writing.

Loved Max's internal retorts, while she bluffs her way through the tests. He, he the bitch is back!

Loved this part:

-... Then again maybe they never had someone like her before. Someone who had people waiting for her when she got out, places to be. I’ve been highly underestimated. Your loss. ... (so true!)

and this:

-...Renfro took a step back, still studying Max intently. “Are you really ready for this, 452?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Ready to bust outta this joint, I mean. Sorry to disappoint you. ... (LOL)

I hope you keep your promise and update soon. I mean, leaving us hanging with such a major cliffy aint't fair, right? ;-)

Thanks for sharing.
Bob chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Oh super! How long has she been inside then? Over 6 months? I'm glad you came back to finish this, it looks like its gonna be a good one. Max is amazing. So much control with only the memory of her friends and Logan to keep her strong. “Cause I let you do this to me.” Good line. SHe's actually telling them that she's screwing with them and they don't realise. Or do they?
idlehands452 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
excellent work, i was glad to see an update. hope to see more soon.
huntress k chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
I thought you forgot about this story im glad u didnt its rele good

cant wait for next chapter!
Mari83 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Just found this one (Don’t know why I missed it until now) and am happy now that I found another ML-S2 denial fic. Can’t get enough of that. It’s amazing, that with the many new-take-on-S2 fics there still are writers with new ideas.

Like how Logan goes from drowning his sorrows in alcohol to drowning them in work and how he sees Max’s signs despite OCs scepticism.

Hoping for more…
GingerSnap chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Please come back to this story. I really enjoyed it and I know that you would get a lot of satisfaction out of making your fans happy.

I'll wait, no matter how long it takes.
THE GREAT and almighty po chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
hey, dunno if ive reviewed alredy but o well, just wanted to say i like and im reading
the great and almighty po chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
_ good i love ML
orca589 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Nice chapter and liked the fact Krit is still in contact with Logan if S2 had not taken such a radical change I guess that could have happened.

Only one small point. Having been in the military myself I know they are very big on hygiene very big. It's usually the individual soldiers who don't care LOL.

As for Renfro she really does not realise how strong love and loyalty can be(she has none LOL)

Keep it up and look for more.
orca589 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Liked this chapter Logan and Cindy Max haveing to shoot the old guy, Like how you did it.

Sorry for taking so long to review hope your cousins are on the mend.
Maria656 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Pretty interesting so far-looking forward to more.

Gotta support M/L writers!
BlueAngel137 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Awesome work. I really like it. You wrote all of them perfectly in character and the plot is intriguing. Im looking forward to your next update.

Keep it up and THANKS.
Bibbiddyboo chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
Squee! This story rocks, I love manticore fics. The only thing that could make it better was if it included Deck. But it's great anyway, can't wait for an update.
ML Only chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Lovely to see an update from you - I hope you continue this. I thought it was interesting the way you had Max confront her feelings on guns when back in Manticore training. That aspect wasn't looked at in early S2. Keep it coming:):)
jrfaninaustin chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Great job! I really like this story! Please update soon!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »