Reviews for Moth to a Flame
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Waii! ET ficcie! ET ficcie!

(worshipping syao with unadulterated joy)

I love you, madame! Thank you for generously imparting upon my humble self such a sweet and funny story pairing Eriol and Tomoyo-tan! I so love this all!
kimpster chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
very good -D do write more
ChibiSakuraSyaoran chapter 1 . 1/23/2005

Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
eLow po, ate Syao! Muzta? _ Gi mingaw nako nimo (I really missed you). ehehe.. just in the mood for annoying you. anyways, kawaii story as usual, ne? Can't wait for the next chap. Eriol-kun still has his sophisticated humor.

Ingatz ka parati, ate! I'll be waiting for my fic request... *snickers evilly*
afaphyte chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
meron pa ba tong kasunod? Update ka pa! KAWAII!
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yo Sheila! Nice yung story mo! Continue mo kasi maganda! Anyways keep it up! _x
cursors chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
:D, too good to be true. Keep up the good work. It is really a great birthday gift to a friend.
Anh D-ao chapter 1 . 1/18/2005

Hope you put up the next part soon! I can't wait to read the rest of it.

And yes, your muse was influential enough. I wish I had your muse...

Anyway nice fic. Love the title too.
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Hehehe cute and really funny. Tomoyo is the evil. XP Update soon!
Autumn Willow chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Can't wait for the next part. _

haha, yes, it Friendster did spread fast around. :D

Anyway, umm, this is not really important but, I think you should look at Eriol's e-mail to Tomoyo again.

You used 'I am at lost' instead of 'I am at a loss'.

_ I know it's no biggie, but hey, it wouldn't hurt to make it more perfect (if ever there's such a thing.) than your what your works usually are. D

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! _
black shinigami chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Yey! I like this fic so far. Can't wait to read the 2nd part to it. Eriol and can really see the resemblence.

btw, that movie was sad, i cried(the spongebob movie)
filofobiklaz chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hey!..You've written another ET fic..been a while when you last wrote made me laugh juz thinkin about eriol with a spongebob pic..haha..Yeah, will you write another YxA shaman fic?cuz i like reading one if your the one who wrote it.)..ciao!
psychedelic aya tamad mag log in chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hello, ate Syao! Sorry long time di ako nagrereview! WOW! Ang galeng nanaman po nito. . Mweheh! I love your stories and the way you make ExT so amusing! Your Eriol and his side comments and humor are especially the BEST! I love your fics! . Mweheheh. I hope you continue soon! . Muwahahah! This fic made me smile, and I feel happy! May sakit ako ngayon (weheh, absent from iskul, lol) pero sobrang nagpasaya ang iyong storya! . Take care, ate!:D
KyteAura chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*Smiles* Hi beautiful, been missing you. How have you been? Start typing on your LJ more woman! I haven't read this yet, I'm going to read it another day. I'm feeling a bit dizzy and sick, so hope you forgive me *heart*
chumato chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I loved this story, like I love all your works. It was so sweet and non-tragic, kudos and bravados. Continue! You're my fanfic hero~! XD
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »