Reviews for Moth to a Flame
ChibiSakuraSyaoran chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*squeels*

KAWAIINES
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
eLow po, ate Syao! Muzta? _ Gi mingaw nako nimo (I really missed you). ehehe.. just in the mood for annoying you. anyways, kawaii story as usual, ne? Can't wait for the next chap. Eriol-kun still has his sophisticated humor.

Ingatz ka parati, ate! I'll be waiting for my fic request... *snickers evilly*
afaphyte chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
meron pa ba tong kasunod? Update ka pa! KAWAII!
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yo Sheila! Nice yung story mo! Continue mo kasi maganda! Anyways keep it up! _x
cursors chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
:D, too good to be true. Keep up the good work. It is really a great birthday gift to a friend.
Anh D-ao chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
So CUTE!

Hope you put up the next part soon! I can't wait to read the rest of it.

And yes, your muse was influential enough. I wish I had your muse...

Anyway nice fic. Love the title too.
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Hehehe cute and really funny. Tomoyo is the evil. XP Update soon!
Autumn Willow chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Can't wait for the next part. _

haha, yes, it Friendster did spread fast around. :D

Anyway, umm, this is not really important but, I think you should look at Eriol's e-mail to Tomoyo again.

You used 'I am at lost' instead of 'I am at a loss'.

_ I know it's no biggie, but hey, it wouldn't hurt to make it more perfect (if ever there's such a thing.) than your what your works usually are. D

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! _
black shinigami chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Yey! I like this fic so far. Can't wait to read the 2nd part to it. Eriol and SpongeBob..hm..You can really see the resemblence.

btw, that movie was sad, i cried(the spongebob movie)
filofobiklaz chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hey!..You've written another ET fic..been a while when you last wrote one..hehe..U..it made me laugh juz thinkin about eriol with a spongebob pic..haha..Yeah, will you write another YxA shaman fic?cuz i like reading one if your the one who wrote it.)..ciao!
psychedelic aya tamad mag log in chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Hello, ate Syao! Sorry long time di ako nagrereview! WOW! Ang galeng nanaman po nito. . Mweheh! I love your stories and the way you make ExT so amusing! Your Eriol and his side comments and humor are especially the BEST! I love your fics! . Mweheheh. I hope you continue soon! . Muwahahah! This fic made me smile, and I feel happy! May sakit ako ngayon (weheh, absent from iskul, lol) pero sobrang nagpasaya ang iyong storya! . Take care, ate!:D
KyteAura chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*Smiles* Hi beautiful, been missing you. How have you been? Start typing on your LJ more woman! I haven't read this yet, I'm going to read it another day. I'm feeling a bit dizzy and sick, so hope you forgive me *heart*
chumato chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I loved this story, like I love all your works. It was so sweet and non-tragic, kudos and bravados. Continue! You're my fanfic hero! XD
Clownsareevil Darkshadowheartless chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Clownsareevil: *squeals with the happiness*

Darkshadowheartless: This was so cute!

Clownsareevil: When are you going to update?

Darkshadowheartless: Please update soon... unless you have class or something. Or tests. Or birthdays. Or religious holidays. Or evil people hovering around you, screaming at you to update.
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Ooh can't wait for part 2. I am slightly as oblivious as Eriol when it comes to online communities, but he must really live in seclusion if he couldn't at least figure out the basics. , Very Eriol, though. Continue writing!

-SAT