Reviews for Moth to a Flame
Clownsareevil Darkshadowheartless chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Clownsareevil: *squeals with the happiness*

Darkshadowheartless: This was so cute!

Clownsareevil: When are you going to update?

Darkshadowheartless: Please update soon... unless you have class or something. Or tests. Or birthdays. Or religious holidays. Or evil people hovering around you, screaming at you to update.
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Ooh can't wait for part 2. I am slightly as oblivious as Eriol when it comes to online communities, but he must really live in seclusion if he couldn't at least figure out the basics. , Very Eriol, though. Continue writing!

-SAT
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
not so very much of fluff but still good. I really liked it. Very intellectual *nods with closed eyes like yamazaki* Well, I can't wait for part 2
damson rhee chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Awesome! Can't wait for more! :D

~damson rhee~
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
ka-wa-ii fic syao-chan! don't you just lurve friendster? it's such a cool thing too... i mean, people joined cos of the fad and all but now seeing eriol join, just makes friendster all the more cuter. i'm glad you wrote it. i can't wait for part 2!
pinboo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw! You write again! Oh My God,, it really made my heart jump a bit when i read it in your profile,,telling that you had uploaded a new ET story! jUSt as your usual story, nice one.. I especially love the Nakuru-Eriol-Friendster part.. so funny. Oh, and what's your email address for FS? i will add you!

Good luck, and all the way go for Syao-chan!
estelio veleth chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Yay!

Thanks so much for writing another ET story! I've been waiting for such a long time! you made my day! i loved it...it's very kawaii... :)

Arigatou! hurry up and write part 2! can't wait!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3