Reviews for Plague
German Girl chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
I am always Coming back to check. Please finish this!
MichikoTMNTlover chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I love the fiction. The whole intricate plot fits so well together. Its a very interesting story, so interesting in fact that I have read it twice now. I hope you consider continueing it. I will review good because this story has so much detail and intense action. It really is an amazing piece of work. I am a fan fiction writer as well, New to it though and absoloutly loved this piece. I have written one-shots but have not posted them because of the lack of computer, I am currently using a smart phone to read this. I have also written a short story and now am working on the sequel. Everything I write is about TMNT and I like to create my own characters or OC's as some call them. Mine are Michiko Wakahisa and Usanka Shizoki. That is just some of the things about my writing and if there is any advice you would like to give me on writing, if you would I would love that and would thank you gratefully because you write very amazing pieces. You may contact me through email if you would like. The email is boarders chocked . Thank you again

~MichikoTMNTlover
MissCookiiie chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Hello there :)
I know it's been years that you last updated but just to let you know I would love to read more! Hope to see your update soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
I thought you said this would never be abandoned! It's been almost 10 years!
RubyDracoGirl chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
*throws back head in agonized wail* Noooooooooo!
I can't believe I just I found this awesome story and it ends HERE. Please, for the love of all that is holy, please consider maybe picking this up again. I ONLY DREAM of writing stories like this. You have an amazing talent!
Unknown chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I thought you said it would never be abandoned
WakaiSenshi chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
HOLIS plis una actualizacion
me encanta tu historia, quiero saber que pasara
porfis :D
cuidate bye :)
Lexi1010 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Shudder…I'm not sleeping tonight.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Please update! This is so suspensful and I'm DYING already! Get a frickin grip and start writing the chapters up! How long since you've stopped updat- (looks at update date) HOLY SH- 2006?! Seriously?! What the hell?! That's freakin ages ago! Please, I'M BEGGING YOU! UPDATE! I'm hungry for mooorrreee! (sees a bloody, disfigured arm and chews on it) RAAAWRR! ZOMBIES! XD
Juanita27 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Wow, real bummer this will go unfinished as it is a great story. Happy to have what we have, tho. Nicely done.
yukio87 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Please please I beg you keep writing this fic because I need to know what will happen with Leo and his brothers. This fic is so so amazing and you have to write an end, so please keep writing and do not give up.
RandomQueenA chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
You said this story would NEVER be abandoned. -.- It's really annoying when people have a really epic story, but then leave the story at a cliff hanger. -.- . But the story so far has been epic . :)
ladybria chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Great story even if it is abandoned. I think its safe to say that after 6 years of no updates. :) Glad you wrote what you did though, I love coming back to read it anyway again and again.
jade4563 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
damn what a cliffhanger please continue loving this story so far D
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.