Reviews for Plague
I thought you said this would never be abandoned! It's been almost 10 years!
RubyDracoGirl chapter 10 . 1/27
*throws back head in agonized wail* Noooooooooo!
I can't believe I just I found this awesome story and it ends HERE. Please, for the love of all that is holy, please consider maybe picking this up again. I ONLY DREAM of writing stories like this. You have an amazing talent!
Unknown chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
I thought you said it would never be abandoned
WakaiSenshi chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
HOLIS plis una actualizacion
me encanta tu historia, quiero saber que pasara
porfis :D
cuidate bye :)
Lexi1010 chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Shudder…I'm not sleeping tonight.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Please update! This is so suspensful and I'm DYING already! Get a frickin grip and start writing the chapters up! How long since you've stopped updat- (looks at update date) HOLY SH- 2006?! Seriously?! What the hell?! That's freakin ages ago! Please, I'M BEGGING YOU! UPDATE! I'm hungry for mooorrreee! (sees a bloody, disfigured arm and chews on it) RAAAWRR! ZOMBIES! XD
Juanita27 chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
Wow, real bummer this will go unfinished as it is a great story. Happy to have what we have, tho. Nicely done.
yukio87 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Please please I beg you keep writing this fic because I need to know what will happen with Leo and his brothers. This fic is so so amazing and you have to write an end, so please keep writing and do not give up.
RandomQueenA chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
You said this story would NEVER be abandoned. -.- It's really annoying when people have a really epic story, but then leave the story at a cliff hanger. -.- . But the story so far has been epic . :)
ladybria chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Great story even if it is abandoned. I think its safe to say that after 6 years of no updates. :) Glad you wrote what you did though, I love coming back to read it anyway again and again.
jade4563 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
damn what a cliffhanger please continue loving this story so far D
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
Sprite232 chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
*Insert trumpet sound* Brace yourself Sassy, 'cause Sprite felt the need to review this story...AGAIN!

I truly don't even know where to begin. I felt like looking up old, classic TMNT fanfics from my archive and I had a hard time deciding which one to devote my night to rereading. So many amazing fics that have left a lasting impression in my mind, but this one has always been the one story that, despite time and real life and ridiculously CRUEL cliffies, has left me waiting for more. This is a story that, even after four years without an update, has always been in the back of my mind. What will happen next? Will Raph get to kill Jake? Will Mike make it back in one piece? Will...ah, you see? The never ending possibilities you have left me with are unnerving to say the least!

There's only been two fics in my entire fanfic-reading life that I have ever reviewed on a consistent basis; This is the only one in the TMNT fandom. I remember leaving some oddball reviews, and I'll admit, I reread them all tonight and facepalmed...do you see what your fic did to me? Drove me nutters, you did! But it got me to thinking: What was it about this story that I loved so much? Was it the plot? Was it the blood-covered, wailing, zombie corpses? Was it Mikey...dear, sweet, squeezable Mikey? Well, I couldn't resist and I decided to go back from the beginning and take it all in once again.

And what a treasure trove of goodies! A true spectacle for the eyes, the mind, and the TMNT-loving soul. I sound like a complete cornball, but I swear it's true! And though I have not written a review since March of 2006, I knew I had to write one more. To tell you how amazing this story still is and how each scene is as spine-tingling as it was the first 7,000 times I read it!

So even if you are never able to finish this epic tale in the years to come, just know that it will never stop enchanting readers, old and new! I hope life is treating you with much success and that someday, you will sit down and watch a monster movie and get a strange, overwhelming sensation to continue this tale! I hope my hint did not come off as too subtle ;)

*Raises her glass* Till your next update! *Glasses clink*

~Sprite~

PS - *Claps hands together* I think this review almost sounded like a grownup! So rational and non-rambling!...Quick, you best update so I can write a nonsensical review! :P
Rika24 chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
i really hope you update because i want to see if Mike makes it back and if Leo gets better.
Egg chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
I have to say, I could probably shed tears of sorrow that this'll never be finished, but CHRIST ALMIGHTY it's been an amazing read.

If you ever decide to continue or hand it off or anything, I'll follow this all the way through. This has been fantastic, thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us.