Reviews for Never say let go
pat chapter 21 . 4/6
know its prob been awhile for you but just read this and very well written and def want more so please return to this story
Anime lover chapter 21 . 2/11
I love you're story
wind dancer1981 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
amazing story cant wait tell the next update keep going .
27aquarrow72 chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
...Is it discontiued?
Awww, please don't. I love it! So much!
I'm waiting for the next chapters 'kay?

FavFol
slayingsilver chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I love this story it has a great plot, wonderful charactisation and I adore the relationship between Duo and Severus. Please write more of this fantastic story.
Xeno0709 chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
Lovely story 3
Pls update! ;)
Mona chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
This is a great story and I hope you write another chapter soon in the near future please. Write more soon.
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I enjoy reading you works! I can't wait to read more! Especially this one!
blood-fire-dragon chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
OMG! 0.0 this story is sooooooooo friggin awesome! i luv it, it has humor, sadness, mysterious past, and now we're learning more about Snape! oh PLEASE don't give up this story! please finish it, even if it takes a few more years, please finish! this story has hooked me since i first started to read it, and now i need to know what happens! btw, if you need a beta, i'm up for grabs if you need! i have experience with a few stories. 0.0 anything to keep it going!
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Zomg! Awesome! Is Snape heero? He is isn't he? X3 This is so exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Azteka chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Severus as Heero? Now that's a unique twist. I looke dforward to your next update!

-Azteka
Kittens Kat chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Thank you for keeping this story alive! It is AWESOME! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
OMG you're alive! Great chapter, THERE'S PROGRESS! I'm working under the assumption that Sev is Heero and judging by that last line I think I'm right. I can't wait to see Duo and Umbitch interact. Update soon PLZZZZZZZZZZZ _ Ja.
claw06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Creative creative. Me likey
Jami chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
OMG! You up-dated! Woohoo!...**Cough** I mean, awesome! Love this chapter as a new addition to an old favorite! I hope you continue this fic as I will be avidly watching the up-date lists! Ja ne!