Reviews for Never say let go
Wind dancer chapter 22 . 1/21
Please update it's been a year already we are dying here from the waiting .
wind dancer1981 chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Please update already it's nearing the one year mark
Lady Asrai chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
I started reading this expecting a typical 'duo goes to Hogwarts' fic. Instead, I get one of the best I've ever read.

I really hope you can continue this, and I look forward to reading more.

Asrai
Mona chapter 22 . 5/26/2016
This is a great story. I hope you continue this story soon. Can't wait to read the next chapter so please continue soon.
werekat chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
SOoooo glad this is back on! I fully understand having trouble writing, especially if there's communication issues, but thank you for bringing this back. Not entirely sure why, but it remains one of my favorite pairings.
kyothefallenkit chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
That is fine. I'm just glad it hasn't been abandoned xDDD real life is important too or everyone so it'should no real surprise really.
Csillag chapter 22 . 3/12/2016
OMG, you updeted! Praise the Lord! Whichever Lord you prefer! Praise!

Seriously, I was rather worried about this one, it IS one of my favourite stories. Thank you for getting back to it.

Poor Blaise though, being a sadist can't be easy when the one you go sadistic over can not only kick your ass, but do so multiple ways, on their deathbed if needed. Okay, so boys be boys, not sadists... still. (I have 2 brothers. Boys BE sadists.)

As for Duo, ouch, that much awkward isn't good for your health. Neither are grouchy Potions Professors, doubly so if they go by the name Severus Snape. What is with him anyway? The 'I understood what Oyasumi meant but I don't know Japanese' business keep him up? I mean, the destroyed potions were attributed to Peeves.

Oh, and that last paragraph? Famous last words, Maxwell.

(If you want to answer me, my email is remdenever /at/ citromail /dot/ hu, just in case, you know. And once again, thank you.)
Duaimei chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
Thank you so much for updating this! I have read this over and over again over the years. It's still my favorite scenario of how Gundam Wing is inserted into HP.
lw117149 chapter 22 . 3/3/2016
Oh i love I would love to see more when you can.
mattdombast chapter 22 . 2/28/2016
So awesome and Luna and Harry yummy
mattdombast chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
Yes amazing I kinda hope sev remember s being heero
mattdombast chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Brilliant I hope Sirius doesn't die this time
mattdombast chapter 19 . 2/28/2016
Looking forward to duo finding Severus is heero I hope Sirius keeps them safe
mattdombast chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Yes the grim
mattdombast chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
So very good for the boys