Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
Derpy chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
This story is so sweet!
TheWordFountain chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love this. I loved every sentence and word of it. I really wish I could nit-pick or pick the thing I loved most, but I just can't.

Great job.

Wordy
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
OMG LOL TOXIC SHOCK SYMDROME? XD That is the most hilarious thing I have ever read in a fanfiction.
hahaheeheehaha chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
All I can say is AW such a cute little bit of fluff, just wonderful :) thank you, it was just what I needed :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
Love and compromise go very well together. A lesson Ron and Hermione seem to be learning quite nicely.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
I like the way you've brought Ron and Hermione together. It's very natural and a lot more fun than in Jo's books.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Romance isn't always overrated. Sometimes it's just the right thing to do.
screamxheart chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Aw, that was really cute.

Lol, Hermione snogging the library and the book store; who stole Hermione?
WEASLEYL0VER chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Aw Ron (: What a sweetheart. Brilliant story.

x
sophia666 chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Great writing. It was all very sweet and fluffy and great R/H.
obliviate36 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Aw... Fluff! Good fluff, needless to say. I can so picture this kind of things happening. :-)

The day planneR was classic, and Ron is endearingly cute and blunt, as always. A bit calculating too, apparently! Learning that line of poetry was indeed an excellent idea. I must get my hands on "The Princess Bride": I'm starting to feel my culture is really lacking here... ;-)
Jo Claire chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
aw... thats sweet. its nice to read something where ron isnt competly clueless. and hermoine... actually seems like hermoine. its almost scary how well you know the charaters...

xxoo

jo
Jo Claire chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
hee hee... i like the princess bride in there... its one of my favorite books!

xxoo

jo
Gilgaer chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Fluffy but amazingly sweet. You have several of very long AW moments...especially at the end! You have completely addicted me to romance...at least HP romance!

Gilgaer
Gilgaer chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
I LOVE Princess Bride too! hee hee my friend first told me about the book a year ago, but I watched the movie, year, after year after year...and then came the book. It makes me want to squeak in delight! I really enjoy this little Hermione/Ron...and Hermione's quick thinking in the library...what fun. I think her IQ comes in handy...lol.

Keep writing!