Reviews for Night Is Blind
firedrakegirl chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
This is good so far, but you need to continue it sooon!
KatPat chapter 6 . 2/19/2006
oh i was good but one part was NASTY!WHEN erik says "not only have i kissed and made love to another woman" oh god I REALLY DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!
KatPat chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
STUPID FOOL! WHY DOES THATS STUPID BLIND GIRL NEED TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST THAT ERIK CLEARLY DOES NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT?DAMN HER!
KatPat chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
it was so sad, when he said "i thought she loved me" and then with him feeling the ring in his pocket... part of my heart just died right there...i even cried...DAMN YOU JACQUELINE!
KatPat chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
wait,wait,wait a minute that was REALLY fast for him to bring her home i mean you don't just go out and find a hobo and take him to your house and fall in love do you?
KatPat chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
aw...so sad... she's blind...BUT WHY WERE THEY SINGING IN PUPLIC? WOULDN'T THAT DRAW ATTENTION? THE PHATONS IS A WHINER! HE SHOULD STOP SINGING AND GO GET PLASTIC SURGERY SO HE CAN LOOKNORMAL!(they didn't have plastic surgens then but i'm just trying to give him alternitives) very good thought but it just seems a little to... um.. well,unlikely. i do like the way you dicribed the mask situation thought.
Talis chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
OHMIGOSH! how come u only have 49 reviwes! this deserves a million, no, a BAZILLION review thingies. well anyways, I love this story, i have been reading it non-stop till now, cause I feel u deserve more reviwes, heh, i love the tension between Christine( a.k.a slut,whore,skank,bitch,and any other synonim ) and Erik in this chapie. well, at first i thought u were kinda rushing it a bit, but then it all mushed in together nicely :) an also PLEASE REVIWE, NOWW! but, well if u want to :). oh, and sorry, i cant spell to save my life. the end
Erik's Rose chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
Hope you hurry up, this is pdg!
cealc hyth chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Blind! *shockment*
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
This story is so freakin awesome! I hope you don't take so long to update. As well as your other story. UPDATE
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I like this story of yours too. I will read the rest later but at the moment I have to go.
kristinekat13 chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
*whining* *pokes with finger*...
IrishTea chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Oh my goodness, this story is so good! I usually dont like to read fan fiction, but this is an exception. I admit, I'm a Jacqui and Erik fan...
galabalesh chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
*starts bang head on desk* Damn-Damn-Damn-Damn-DAMN! Erik,wtf? What in the name of all that is Phandom are you doing? When will you learn? Oh,mad,Erik...
xorie5 chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
aye yye yieyh... Now is a good time for me to just go up to Erik and give him a good hit upside his head! UPDATE SOON!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »