Reviews for Playing Favorites
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I wish I could fave this story one more time, I have read it like 5 times :3
I remember episode 123, haaaaa
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love this. The arguments between Kaidoh and Momo were perfect, and you wrote Inui brilliantly. The hair ruffling part was adorable.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This story is so cute. Everybody knows Kaidoh is Inui's favorite, but the way you wrote it was great. Their was, also, alot of implied slash. Well done!
Dyodoro chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ah~ This is just so wonderful! Your writing style is great and all of your characters are so.. In character!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
*smile* Cute.
Bouncy cat chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Nice fic. Loved the ending, and the 'non-sensical' conversation between Ohtori and Kaidoh _
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Momo, epitome of maturity that he was, stuck his tongue out and mouthed "favorite" -OMG, that's great. He's so This is so adorable! Inui-sempai plays favorites. Kaidoh you lucky dog-er, snake. :P But I loved it and this definately shouldn't be the end! Ja ne!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
_ Nice job!
Jaggery chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ok! I have just read most of what's in your InuKai stock and am smiling like an idiot. And it's late and I should be going to bed. But the cutting into my sleep time was so worth it! (Sorry if I'm not making sense...) Keep writing! :D
thathomelessguy chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
misorin chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
It's still good though... ;

I love your InuKai works! /huggles/ OH ME GOSH. YOU SO ROCK. xP Okie... enough with sounding like a pathetic little fangirl, which I am... /coughs/

This is as good as all your other works usually are. Even better? Hmm? I just have to say I like it xP

aomurasakiai chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
"If you two do not cease fighting in the next five seconds you will be drinking nothing but Aozu version delta for the next week."

Ah, blessed silence.

Or not.

"Two weeks!" Inui raised his voice to be heard.

I just realized that this could be Inui's version of imitating Tezuka. XD *has Arai's dorkiness on the brain* [/random comment]

Well you know that I love your fics to death... (currently rereading "Pursuit"). But I'll refrain from reviewing every time I read, unless you want me to... *fills up your inbox with reviews* X3
Chibimono Akuno chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is my, oh... hundredth time or so reading this. XD And I must say, I enjoy Momo's character in this much more this time around. _~
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Kawaii! _ Very cute InuKai, made me happy, made me fluffy, fluffy heart, fluffy head!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Yay kaidoh is inui's fav! more! _ i liked this story it was kawaii