Reviews for Just A Nightmare
DauterFeralVigilanteDragonLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Is it complete? I love it so much
artist-girl731 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aw! that was so cute!
Sandworm chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
It was a little short and the last bit wasn't too necessary, other than that it was goot!
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
lol I liked it very much.. Especially the ending.. It was too kawaii... Hey it was good fluff.. I mean i wouldn't of read the whole thing if it was bad.
touchinghearts chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I can't help but adore this pairing.X.X

But this was nice!
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Out :: What! Can't write fluff! Listen! I've been reading your stories, your one-shots, your everything that is related to SasuNaru, TyKai, and AsuKira all afternoon and throughout the past year or so.

I may not always review, but GOD DAMMIT! (All gasp at Out cussing) You can to write fluff! I'm starting from the bottom and goind up the list. First to last. It's all good. Every bit of it!

You are a grand fluff writer and I don't want to read another story of yours with the words "can't write fluff" anywhere in it!

O.C. #1, O.C. #2, and It :: -stare in shock-
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
hey... i like this... your not that bad at fluff... *smiles*
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That was most definately fluff.
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I think that this is an almost perfect example of fluff. It's cute and I like it. If anyone doesn't like it then they can just kiss my ass.
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Nonsense! U write fluff fic so well! Ah, it brings warmth to my heart! Luv it! Write more desu!
Michelle chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
thatw as so cute ur an awsome writer
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
yah! so cute! if you can't write fluff, no one can! that was really really cute! love your fics!
099ckr990 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
*chuckles* heh... sorry, but i highly disagree with your little friend at the bottom. that was very sweet, and slightly angsty as well. continue with your things alright? also, don't worry so much if you have fics to finish yet you produce one-shots; if you don't get those down, you'll never be able to focus on what you want to. *nods* that's pretty much some of the best advice i ever heard, and in tribute to the memory of the person who told me that, i pass it on to some of my favorite authors who complain about their one-shots when there's work to be done. *nods again*
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
aww.. Fantastic. Even just the beginning was awesome _
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
this is the first time i have ever read a gundam seed yaoi... and i think your story is nice... lol... hope you'd right more... ΓΌ