Reviews for No Secrets
Scaehime chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
A blonde shriek... *chuckles*
I'm not complaining about the length. I tend to prefer long runners to drabbles, actually.
Great fic.
God bless,
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So, totally wonder if maybe you will do the other characters in a one shot thing? You know like Mina and Kaiba and Rei and Ryou? I hope you do! I loved reading this story! :D
Latina shewolf chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really loved this one shot, I only wonder if you can do a sequel maybe Hotaru and Yugi. well great work.
lolerskater chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
AW cute! I liked it, maybe if you like you can check out some of my fics.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Aw.. A very cute ending.. There were some sappy moments.. But I really liked the story.. This is an interesting and rare pairing.. Also you had some unique elements to your story... I enjoyed reading their interaction together.. You also touched upon kissing and something more. which ws very nice and sweet.. I also liked how you brought their daughter into play.. Hopefully you might do a sequel.. _~ Well i really liked reading this story! Hope to see more soon!
mae-E chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
this was a cute story!

you diffently had the entire range covered. (drama, romance, atiocn, comedy, angst,etc.) I don't think you missed any. :)

it was really sweet at times.

you did a good job!
mystlady chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I was passing by this SM Crossover section and saw your name. Good. you're written another Ami centric fic. Kinda sweet and cute, WAFF! I have to agree YamixAmi are cute and so does, HotaruxYugi (maybe u should write one of those HxY ::nudges::)