Reviews for Set
Terminaltripp chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I've said it once, I'll say it again: absolutly rocks. The depth of X's thoughts are stunningly realistic and maniacal, I truly feel like I'm in the phsyce of a criminal mastermind. I think you should turn this into a full blown story. Once you're done with mighty titan, that is. Can't wait to see developments in either department.
Drix chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I just want to say that I am exstatic that someone is finally writing a Starfire/Red X fic. I think that they are a perfect, yet unknown couple.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this is faboulous! holy cow, this is great! who-what will she do!

please, please! you have to write more!
Nobody's Princess chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
again with the good stories. i love how you make Star so... not innocent, so aware of everything. like she knows what is going on around her but uses her image as an advantage. just lovely work. i hate love triangles too, but this was just lovely.
AAA chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Haha very cute play of words with the titles. :) Game Set Match :) is that tennis or something else?

Also so the entire story its self is very good. I admire your brillance (think i spelled it wrong) and level of writing. I also adore your other stories. Keep working on all of your other works!

_ _

)_)_(crayon)_)) A crayon award for you!

(just made that award up)
Girl With The Cauldron Spirit chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was fan-f*ing-tastic. Robin and X are treating Starfire like she's an object. I hope she beats both their asses into the ground. That was amazing. Can't wait for 'Match'.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I absolute love this. The tension of the entire situation is so strongly felt just reading the story. Amazing job, and I swear I am still reading Path to Tameran, just really really slowly.
Winterfire8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh, nonono... not love at all. Can I lay odds on Star winning?

I LOVE this. Can't wait for Match.
splenduit chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
it was great and u know i agree with u I hate luv triangles 2 cant wait 2 see the next part.
Nightbolts101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*nods* Very nice. A bit sad for Rob over there *points to confused and frustrated Robin* but still.

Great job! Update your other stories soon as well!

Nightbolts101
somekindafreaky chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wow, a great story. I eagerly await 'Match', presuming that's what it'll be called.
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
loving it chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
i love this! update with part 3 soon!
Bonekhan313 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Damn right it ain't about love! Can't wait for the third part! Keep on writing!
waterangel18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Who would have thought Starfire isn't as "easy" as everyone thought? Loved it!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »