Reviews for Change for the Better
UzumakiDovahkiin chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Please Update, I love this story!
TheMerlinianDaily chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. I KNOW ITS BEEN 11 YEARS SINCE THIS FIC HAS BEEN PUBLISHED BUT PLEASE, ITS CRUEL TO LEAVE YOUR FANS HANGING. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE
theepicone682 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I NEED MORE!
theepicone682 chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
I sensed foreshadowing when Tsunade and Shizune had not been home for a long time
theepicone682 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TTHE AUTHOR SAID UE GOT A SMALLLL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!
OriginalDrakey chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
great job
D chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
I always say the best stories in the fan fiction are the ones that were dropped. This is no exception. Whatever the reason or excuse it is a shame that this one ended here rather than go on to the end. You had a great chance to create a new version of the story here and now its lost.
littleditto chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
SO he has to attach a chain to different parts of Kyuubi's body? Which parts?
This is looking really good. Update soon.
demon5451 chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Great story please continue it soon.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Man r u kiddin me u just left his fic right at such a crucial point and u didn't even say it was abandoned in the title line come on
llamajoy chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
could you please do at least a final chapter to tie up the loose ends of this story.
zachary harris chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
keep writing this is amazing
Silver Hands chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
So I just caught up with the story, and I gotta say that I'm pretty impressed. A lot of good work has gone into this story, and it was a pleasure to read. A lot of people would probably critique you, saying that your pacing is too fast, but for once I like the accelerated pacing. I'm impressed that you managed to get so many concepts and characters filled out in such a short work (at least it's short when compared to the real series, this thing is huge for a Naruto Fic). There were a few rough patches, but they didn't detract too much from the overall value. I feel sort of sad for this story knowing that it's likely that it will never be played out to its fulfillment, a world of its own, stuck in time. But it's understandable that you moved on. So many new worlds to create, so very little time. You'll probably hear a lot from me in the next few days, cause once I find a fic writer I like I tend to sweep through their entire works.
Summersecho chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Kazara? I thought it was Namikaze?!