Reviews for Change for the Better
littleditto chapter 13 . 7/22
SO he has to attach a chain to different parts of Kyuubi's body? Which parts?
This is looking really good. Update soon.
demon5451 chapter 13 . 4/27
Great story please continue it soon.
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 1/20
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Man r u kiddin me u just left his fic right at such a crucial point and u didn't even say it was abandoned in the title line come on
llamajoy chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
could you please do at least a final chapter to tie up the loose ends of this story.
zachary harris chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
keep writing this is amazing
Silver Hands chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
So I just caught up with the story, and I gotta say that I'm pretty impressed. A lot of good work has gone into this story, and it was a pleasure to read. A lot of people would probably critique you, saying that your pacing is too fast, but for once I like the accelerated pacing. I'm impressed that you managed to get so many concepts and characters filled out in such a short work (at least it's short when compared to the real series, this thing is huge for a Naruto Fic). There were a few rough patches, but they didn't detract too much from the overall value. I feel sort of sad for this story knowing that it's likely that it will never be played out to its fulfillment, a world of its own, stuck in time. But it's understandable that you moved on. So many new worlds to create, so very little time. You'll probably hear a lot from me in the next few days, cause once I find a fic writer I like I tend to sweep through their entire works.
Summersecho chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Kazara? I thought it was Namikaze?!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
What is with nobody getting even a little suspicious of if the rookies don't there are proctors for a reason damn it.
crazzyredhead chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Will you be updating or have you given it up.
crazzyredhead chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
This is really good sad you haven't update in awhile. Love the story and wish there was more. You did a good job.
J.T.P2013 chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Have you abandoned this story or is it on hold
ThatGuy115 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Are you f*cking kidding me! Kakashi says he'll teach Sasuke the Chidori if he just attempts to work with the others, what kind of bullsh*t is that? I can kind of understand the canon reason for him to teach Sasuke that move, that he wants him to survive against Gaara, but to teach your best move, which happens to be an A-ranked "assassination" move, to a rookie genin as a reward for attempting to get along with teammates is bull.
Publicola chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Hn. I find it unrealistic that the (canonically bloodthirsty) Iwa shinobi and kage would 1) not interfere in the fight, especially since they'd previously contracted with Akatsuki, 2) allow Naruto to leave unmolested even after his parentage is revealed, and 3) deliver a Konoha chunnin jacket as promised based on Naruto's performance.
Hecseferblade chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Hope for more, I'm getting really into it