Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fabulous Get Together
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Oh! Wow...it's been forever since I've read this...anyway! This is hilarious, and still as great as ever! Yay! Anyway...on to the next chapter(s)!
xxlei chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
yayy. funny. haha, write more.
Erica chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
ok i dont really get thhe story because i dont watch degrassi and i dont know thee characters but thats ok. funny as hell! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA THINK IM GONNA DIE LAUGHING! i luv u so much u write the best stories lol.
MOSTLYmozart chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
This season of Degrassi is over? No! *has a heart attack and falls over onto the floor*
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
have just tried at least 3 of your fics, and after just 6or 7 words, just one word for you." pathetic"
Lei454 chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
the name is spelled swann. and great romeo and juliet thing at the end. tybalt should be jesus christ. he's so...christ-y. who's shiney? does he exist?

-lei
Chocolatebrowneyes chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
lol *falls on the floor laughing* alie i can't make anyone laugh when i write fanfiction stories and their ment to be funny. A story i think you shoud read is called "you did it with my mom?" by Queen2 she'd funny but your still funnier!
lilito lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
alie this was funny azz hell especialy when the part when emma was hicuping w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-with the sentence thingy. your are truly(am i not telling you this becauseyou are my friend its THE truth) the best parody writter i've se on in years!

lili
Lei454 chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
i guess i don't get a mention in your topness :'(. maybe i didnt reveiw it...now that's a thought. i luved all the people in the story (cept for dawn summers cuz i hav no clue who she is...i probably do tho) and it was supremely funny (lMfAo) . btw, it's basher.

and i concur too. rite after i digress. don't you love my absoeffinlutely random reveiws?

o, srry i didnt give you a well rounded critique.

-lei
lucia aka your fav cousin right chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I HEART ALIE AND HER STORIES!
Girl-of-legends chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
AH HA HA! I LUV YER STORY! Jub ah ha ha, and Manny is a slut ho ho ho. I love how ron has a Sherlock Holmes outfit! YAY! U kno wat? U should put me in your story, and then have everyone fall in live wit me! LIKE SEAN! U'r Story was so funnie I cried! YAY ALIE!
KittKatMcNamera chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
heehee!
izzles chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
write more, bitch! i loved it (just as much as i love you like a sister and as much as i love hary)...haha make another chapter that is super funny!
Rodio Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I can't write a long review because I'm rolling on the floor laughing and unable to bring myself to write a long review. It was amazing and HILARIOUS! LOL (x9)
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
OMG! This plot is so STUPID! You suck! You should go DIE for writing this gayly stupid story!

Just kidding! I was just trying to flame...but it didn't work, mainly because I can't flame right, but also because this story is frickin hilarious! Harry is always high on pot in your parodies... lol And Ron and his gross earwax spitting! I love how you wrote it...with ellie doing everything depressedly. sean angry and gritting his teeth, an emma's dramaticness! Lol! I didn't see the Degrassi season finale (mainly because I nwver watch TV, except for LOST!), but it's still hilarious! I love your parodies! I can't wait to read more!