Reviews for Myself am Hell
emilocodo chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
GREAT! I love Lilah/Wesley, plus your storyline is really original and good:) Kepp it up!
KColl2003 chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Amazingly original story brilliantly executed.
Mairead chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I'm always looking for good Wes/Lilah fiction and this fit the bill perfectly. I liked Lindsey's part as well. And since I'm a cat person, Chumley was also a favorite :) I agree with the other reviewers that a sequel would be welcome.
blank brained chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
excellent. A truely well written piece. I enjoyed this emensly, your insight into their character's and their own presonal hell's, especially Lilahs was very apt. beautifully done. In fact... could I perhaps pressure you for a sequal. the idea is intrigueing, and now that you've piqued the interest about "the conundrum", and whats going on behind the scenes, I would love to find out for sure whats happening "upstairs", and to see the next adventure that coming for them. Please.
the the chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Brilliant piece, very well written. I can't find much of anything to critize, it all seems very smooth and deep. Well done.
chattypandagurl chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Wow. This is an extremely well written story with great character insight and plot. Great job! It's a very interesting idea...loved your description of Hell.
Tuch chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
I hope you'll continue with this idea. I'd like to know why Wes ended up in hell and the others didn't, and why Lindsey is still unreachable. You've set up a fascinating supernatural mystery.
Darklight chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
Lilah, Anya and Cordy after they died and how they got there. They died why should anybody dictate they're after live, revolution in hell, heaven and Limbo.

keep fics coming and more Lilah.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
I think this may fit in with my theory that the three of them are in Purgatory and are gradually atoning for their sins and becoming worthy to go to Heaven. I also think Lindsey was a Catholic (because of the 6 kids). I wish you'd continue this, Dana. I'm very much into this story and I'd like to see how it all pans out. It would be nice if someone was there for Lindsey, too. Someone perhaps who had attempted suicide in season 2? Or who allowed herself to die in the collapse of the building?
soulfulspike1880 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Lilah gets through to Lindsey soon. He's one of my favorite characters and what a great idea to get Lilah, Wes, and Lindsey together. Great job!
Wesfan1234 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Hate to say it, but I'm really feeling sorry for Lilah. That's a first. Good going so far with the story.
ka-mia2286 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
I really liked this pIece. It's nice to see lilah portrayed as something else other than a vicious bitch.
Darklight chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Great chapter, more lilah, Wes and Lindsey, get the tree of them to kick Hells butt.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
I really don't think Wes & Lindsey deserve what they're going through, as both of them died trying to save the world. I hope somehow Lilah can do something for them, or at least for Wes. This is just so heart-wrenching.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I'm so glad you've gone back over the line from Buffy to Angel, Dana. This is an absolutely magnificent story. I can truly believe your version of hell, and I can understand what they're doing to Lilah, to Lindsey, and to Wes. What a vivid imagination you have, and how beautifully you write. Just excellent! I have tears in my eyes for all of them, even Lilah.