Reviews for Chess
Guest chapter 1 . 4h
Where good job Ron! Thank u for writing this!
Prince Yarar chapter 1 . 5/30
im ready to die honestly this is so good

more supportive ron pls
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 5/26
good job.
Zisette-Lynn chapter 1 . 5/20
Wow. Just... Wow
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/23
McGonagall is definitely the right person to go to. I like the analysis of things I haven't thought deeply about before; e.g., the career counseling scene and the scene mentioned with Sirius. I think you wrote McGonagall well, so god job on that.
aalens chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Go Ron! It is a pleasure to read a fic with a good and likable Ron. It seems every other fic I've read recantly has been written by an author who hates him.
chic.geek.fangirl.freak chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is beautiful and brilliant and I just want to hug it and never let it go.
Poppydots chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Not bad.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Every single time I read this thing, I cry a bit. I can never get used to it. Because Ron here is so well written and his words are so true and the way you portray the trio's friendship is downright incredible. Every single time.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
What a wonderful story 3
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I cannot tell you how much I love this. This is Ron. He can be a bit dense and prone to insecurity, but he is loyal, caring, and determined. All in all, a great friend. He really shined in this which is something I wish happened more in the original series.
And honestly, McGonagall had it coming.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Well shit. Once you put it that way, it actually is really screwed up.

Congrats, your beautiful story made me cry. I'm actually sniffling like an idiot.

Your writing style and humor is amazing, I knew that already from the other fics, but this... I'm so glad someone portrayed Ron as something other than a jealous prat, for once, and just as Ron Weasley, the best friend a guy could ask for. Normal people don't go through hell and back just for a friend, but he and Hermione did, and that's nothing to scoff at.

Thank you for writing such a deep fic. Because really, the adults in Harry's life were bastards and he's just human.