Reviews for Chess
Amazing!
entelejent chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Not bad.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Every single time I read this thing, I cry a bit. I can never get used to it. Because Ron here is so well written and his words are so true and the way you portray the trio's friendship is downright incredible. Every single time.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
What a wonderful story 3
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I cannot tell you how much I love this. This is Ron. He can be a bit dense and prone to insecurity, but he is loyal, caring, and determined. All in all, a great friend. He really shined in this which is something I wish happened more in the original series.
And honestly, McGonagall had it coming.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Loved it
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Well shit. Once you put it that way, it actually is really screwed up.

Congrats, your beautiful story made me cry. I'm actually sniffling like an idiot.

Your writing style and humor is amazing, I knew that already from the other fics, but this... I'm so glad someone portrayed Ron as something other than a jealous prat, for once, and just as Ron Weasley, the best friend a guy could ask for. Normal people don't go through hell and back just for a friend, but he and Hermione did, and that's nothing to scoff at.

Thank you for writing such a deep fic. Because really, the adults in Harry's life were bastards and he's just human.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
princess-oro chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love how this is a Ron-centric fic because he's been shortchanged too many a times. I don't understand all the Ron-bashing online, sure he's quite a prat at times in canon but he's risked HIS LIFE for Harry and which other best friend is willing to put their life and that of their family's in danger for a non blood-related person? Hence I really love and appreciate this story because you managed to capture that essence of Ron that Rowling tries to portray in the books but never truly expounding on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this. This is the Ron I've always wanted to see!
ShinigamiRae chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was brilliant. That is probably the best of Ron I have ever seen and the whole one shot was amazing.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love this. You wrote Ron absolutely pefectly, and made some excellent points. Well done.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
:D GO RON

Will you have another chapter or sequel with the reprecussions?
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Chess is an AMAZING metaphor for this. I loved the part about how Harry was the king, and he's been put in check so many times. Well done.