Reviews for Living A Lie
I love your writing style sooo much! I'm jealous, usually when people have OCs it annoys me but with you, they actually fit the story and are announced only when needed. And this plot. Umpf. I can feel the sasunaru love blooming. And Itachi is a douchebagel
Kittens Kat chapter 27 . 3/31
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/20
Love it,awesome
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
Curse you! Curse you to the deepest fiery pits of hell! Why on earth did you not include the lemon scene?! -sobs uncontrollably- I was left wanting. How could you do that?! So heartless...
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
T typical for so someone to put rape in the story
Ash chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I'm so In love with your story! Thank you so much for writing!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I like the fact that Kiba, Sakura and Kakashi actually care about Naruto. In some fanfics they make Kakashi a bastard and Sakura a bitch so its nice to see something different :) Love this so far :) Also Kiba is just great and I think fanfics where Naruto and Kiba are really good friends are nice! I don't know about the pairing...but I love them anyways :) Sasunaru has to be my all time fav pairing in all fanfics!

Sorry for telling you my whole life story but when I start writing I can't stop XD XD
heather XD chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Liking the story so far :)
SaiZ3overkill chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Awwww, kawaii!
HarukaNoHime chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
Bro. I read this chapter and the whole "you're no longer living a lie." And I made this weird nose between a grunt and choking and my mom ran into my room freaking out. You're amazing.
ItaminoHime chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
I'm literally crying. I'm someone who has went through what Naruto did in this chapter, but I wasn't as old. I was only 11. I'm reading the rest of this story, because I want to see how he recovers. I know from the rape, the molesting, the cutting, the self hate, the want to die. I know about it all. But in a way, I thank you. Thank you for making this story, it means a lot to someone who understands. I'm sorry for the rant but Id really appreciate if you'd read this. Unlike Naruto, I didn't have anyone. I still have nightmares, five years later, I still feel him all over me. I know and I understand. No one knew what happened until I was thirteen, when I tried I kill myself and my sister found me. After going through something like that, it's hard to function again. Your mask cracks, and it chips and you die on the inside, but still put up the mask. Not because you want to, but because you have to.
review chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hear this people
Naruto Is Not Gay
now you twisted son of a bitches should understand but you have to have something missing in your brain to keep doing naru-suse
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
why!? they were supposed to be happily togethr forevr after naruto got over his fear and have amazing sex
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
oh my goodness. I didn't not see the rape part coming at all!
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Aww this fanfic is so sad so far...
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »