Reviews for Living A Lie
lenazelaya chapter 26 . 1/22/2008
Hi!... well... I want to read the lemon! xD... please! xD... I absolutly adore this fic... I was cry in every sad or angsty part!... OMG! you have a gift! xD... I didn't think I was going to cry that long xD, but I love this fic! xD, and I want to read how Sasuke got laid! xD... and I was realy looking forward to the lemon, that when I read that it was cut... I almost start crying... again! xD... ok... I don't know how to read the lemon T_T... I need help! T_T... please!... and Im going to start reading "Almost Real" tomorrow ... but you haven't updated it... why? T_T... but... I'll read the chapters that are up anyways xD... hm... please?... ok, now I'm just desesperated xD... oh!... and I'm sorry for my grammar... I'm not used to speak in english... nor to write xD... but I hope you understand xD... hopefully we'll talk latter... and I'll read lemon *-*... m!... lemon!... *cough*.. take care ne? xD... bye! (hum... how can I read the lemon? xD)
Sakura to Hoshi chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
Amazing! I was crying all throughout the story, and during the other half, I was either smiling or laughing! (Is there really that much of a difference?) Anyways, I can't stress out how beautifully your wrote this. It was wonderful, touching, very angsty and fluffy, but hey, diversity makes a great story! You really are a great author! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Nitchu Mikata chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I'm deffiantly reading the next story.

Nini
Shinigami-chan chapter 26 . 1/1/2008
i loved this story! i should have been in bed hours ago. it's 330 am now and i have to get up in about 4 hours. but i just couldn't stop reading this. i would like to read the lemon though. my e-mail is please send it to me!

shinigami-chan
Nitchu Mikata chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
E! Got to go to bed but I now have promised myself to read this next time I'm on!

Nini
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
luv, luv, luv this story!
Umbra Estel chapter 26 . 12/4/2007
It's so beatiful
Kaylen Cooper chapter 27 . 11/15/2007
Wow. Excellent story, and very, very well written! :)
IsolinaBlack chapter 25 . 10/20/2007
Dude! I have now stayed up 'till 3 a.m. reading this. Xx;'' Argh.

But seriously, awesome story. ;'' I had to hug Midori a TON (note that I hug a dark green teddy bear named Midori whenever I encounter awesome fluff... Don't ask why) and the best fluff is truly cuddling fluff, which you have a ton of at the beginning of the story and through it a bit. ;'' So yays.

Oh, and because it's random, and fairly awesome, I recently learned what the heck a sewing needle is and have given all of my stuffed animals piercings. Midori has a round, silver-ish bead on her right ear. And my stuffed animals are gay. Even the male ones. Actually, Rainbow's a pervert. Don't ask how a stuffed animal can be a pervert. Just don't.
HeartCrusher chapter 26 . 10/10/2007
Damn,

i cried a lot by reading this fic

it's probably in the one-best-fic

luv yah..

is there any sequel ?
Purgatory of Endless Twilight chapter 27 . 10/1/2007
this was a freaking awesome story i wanna know whenever u make another one.. i reall yloved all the details and the intamate moments b/tween Sasu and Naru.. u r truly hte best author i no..
TheRomanticNerd chapter 26 . 9/16/2007
Now I'm left here all horny. BASTARD! xD

Good fic; my overall opinion is that Naruto was just a tad bit annoying (I mean, how many times did Sasuke have to tell him he wouldn't leave him? 5 times a minute?), but apart from that, sweet, fluffy. Good job! )
TheRomanticNerd chapter 25 . 9/16/2007
T.T no lime?

LOL soo cute fluffy lovey stuff )
TheRomanticNerd chapter 24 . 9/16/2007
they made up! ))

lime? *hopes* *gets wacked for being a perv*
TheRomanticNerd chapter 23 . 9/16/2007
Naruto no BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »