Reviews for In The Need Of Saving
Luv2rite chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
Love the story! Update soon!
kaitie chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
update right now!
HazelEyes18 chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
You have no idea how happy I am seeing more Liason fans coming out again. Seeing Liason stories on the first page again. Anyways I remember reading this story a long time ago. I am so glad you updated. Hope to see more soon.
SIGK1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Very intense story. I love Jason and Elizabeth(too bad GH can't get them together). Please continue soon.

Traci
chawkchic chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
It is a very difficult subject and I appreciate the delicate way you handle the story.

I definitely like the descretion you had Carly have in telling the group who Elizabeth was.

I will be back for the next chapter.
kim chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
good chapter update soon!
saydeeatx chapter 6 . 8/24/2005
I am really liking this story. I am very curious with where you are going with it. I can't wait for the more. Great writing.
Luv2rite chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
I love this story! Please update soon!
Jasonlizfan4ever chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
wow

you protrayed carly in a new way iv never thoght of her as a secret keeper *s*

great job :)
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
good chapter
millionsstrong chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
This is a quite a different Liason type of story that I'm used to reading, but I'm enjoying it, though it deals with heavy subject matter.

I like the quotes that you've entered in the story, where are you getting them from, and who says them?

Great story so far.

-millionsstrong.
chawkchic chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Carly's protective streak surrounding Elizabeth that is way cool. Jason is going to have to fight tooth and nail to prove he is worthy of a chance with Elizabeth between Brenda and Carly.

The strength of the sisters' bond is amazing and so real to me.

I'll be looking for the next chapter.
Kim chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
excellent chapter update soon!
Jasonlizfan4ever chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
ooh good chapter
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
poor Liz i hope everything will be ok
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »