Reviews for Diamonds in the Rough
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
Okay. . . .I just wanted to let you know that today, I came back and reread this wonderful story! I rewatched Miracle today, and as the ending credits were rolling I couldn't help but yell at the dvd "Where is Ellie? ? ? ?" Of course, then I remembered that she was all from your story, but I had loved it so much, that a couple of years later, I still relate her being in there. I just had to let you know about that, so that you will know that your writing at least touched one person. . . .ME! :)

I really did enjoy this fantastic trip down memory lane! Thank you for sharing this with the outside world!
Mick Tamas chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
This is great. I know you're all done now with the 29 chapters, but its pretty funny how this is laid out (in a good way). Mick
PassionsInsanity chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Haha, I love Ellie, she's great. The whole story idea is also great, I would kill to have Rob be my older (twin)brother! :D

Great story, off to read more!
surfer-kel chapter 29 . 2/22/2006
OMG! that was so good. i cant believe it's over :( but it was a great story starring my favorite boston boy and hopefully you will continue your fanfiction career with more OC stories. Great story!
Misha chapter 29 . 2/22/2006
This was amazing. I loved the whole story, I really liked Ellie and Jack's relationship and Heidi was just adorable.
prettypinkcheer5 chapter 29 . 2/21/2006
such a cute story- kinda sad its over lol hope ya start a new one soon!
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
Great job! I really loved this story. I hope you do another because I will definitely read it! I also really liked the way you wrapped it up too with saying where everyone is now and stuff. Really nice job!
KidWithFace1692 chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
*Thunderous Applause* Beautiful! I started tearing up at .. this line, "She was a diamond in the rough."

Excellent job! Please write another story! _
darkdestiney2000 chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
Very good ending...lots of kids...I love how you put the diamonds in the rough at the end
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
oh I loved this ending! I hope you keep on writing more great stuff like this! ! !
meadow567 chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
I liked it. Awesome job. *claps*
Emador chapter 29 . 2/20/2006
Loved it, of course...as usual... :) I loved reading this story! Great job!
meadow567 chapter 28 . 1/22/2006
Good chapter. I liked it a lot.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 28 . 1/22/2006
I loved that chapter! Great job!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 28 . 1/21/2006
oh I love this! Are you going to deal with Herb's funeral?