Reviews for Fathers and Sons
6footer chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
I love this story! I love the storyline, the love from all characters! I love the fluff! I love the amazing writing! Great job! I probably go back to this story at least once a month, just to read and get all warm inside! LOVE IT!
matthewsbj chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I think I actually needed a story like this. The other day, I read a story (an incomplete story) with a Sandy that drank and was turning violent with the boys. It was actually a little disturbing, mostly I think because it was never finished. It was nice to see a story with the Sandy we all know and love that would do anything for his kids.

Besides that, though, I think it was a really good story. it had a good mixture of danger, Seth and Ryan's brotherly concern, and most of all, Sandy's fatherly concern for both boys.

Again, thanks!
Linoria chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Loved it:)
Luzith chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Wonderful. I loved it. Great job!
thatsmytrope chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Snap!

This was such a well-written story. I really enjoyed it. Excellent job!
chiclete chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Oh, Ryan wanting Kirsten was just SO sweet!
chiclete chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow. Amazing chapter!
chiclete chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Awesome!
c.c.lynn chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Awesome story! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it! _
Siri02 chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
Wow. That was so sweet! And heartfelt! And realistic. haha... I loved it and I congradulate you on a fic well written!

Siri
FlayingFoxFire chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Sad story. poor Ryan and Seth. Please keep up your hard work on writing stories.
itsasledgehammer chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
omh, too cute! I love how Ryan wants Kirsten...cuz its so true! Mama's boys are adorable, tho...as long as they're not like...obsessive.

This fic is amazing, just what i was looking for
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Great job. I actually lost interest in the series after the first couple of seasons, but this fic rocked. Catch ya on the flip side.
redhead93 chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Great story!
dreamboatkicks chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I'm not often moved to submit a review, but I was just blown away by the power of this fanfiction. It was everything I ever could have wanted it to be and then some. There was a terrified lump in my throat for the first couple of chapters. You were amazing when it came to describing the pain that Ryan was going through - both his physical and emotional agony felt real. Another strength of this story were Seth's reactions. That would have been a very easy thing to screw up, but you nailed it. I loved it when they were locked in the room together and Seth realized that his terror was actually rage - and then fought through his own fear to protect the suddenly vulnerable Ryan. He's not often portrayed as the "hero" on the show, but I really bought him in that role here. But what impressed me more than anything was the way in which you wrote the comfort scenes at the hospital. Too often, otherwise well-written pieces stumble once the characters are out of danger and become too sappy, but yours was still very believable and in character, especially for Sandy.

I'm deeply impressed. If I was registered, I'd put this story on my favorites list, no question. As it is, feel free to e-mail me. I'm working on a Ryan/Sandy - centric hurt/comfort fic at the moment and if you'd be interested, I'd be honored to have you beta.