Reviews for Betrayal on High
Sarcasticallyslytherin chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
please update
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
This is an amazing story! I have a few ideas for pairings, I know you said no slash, but these are just my pairings.
Harry/Lupin
Harry/Draco
Lol now for Draco:
Draco/Ginny
Ummmmm
Draco/Hermione
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Please don't make this a Harry/Ginny. Please make it slash (gay).
make it so harry and ginny will be like sister/brother. Let harry end up with someone older or with Voldemort, nah maybe not voldemort but rabastan lastrange.
johnny.vick chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
omgomg omg omgomg more more love it more please thanks
H chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Hermione can't turn Dark, she's a muggleborn. If you do make her Dark, please make the situation realistic.
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I really liked this story. I think it is very well written. I hope you update soon! :)
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
R.J. McKee chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Keep wrighting pleeeassee!
Nessa2685 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Hey, coldfire.

Are you going to post soon?
It's been several years, you know.

Please, please, post more soon!
SS19 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
you should update this story!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Honestly, this is amazing! I love this story. You have a betrayed Harry, bad Dumbledore, less bad Voldemort and a Ginny who's mentally linked to Voldemort! You have everything to make a completely awesome fic. And it has been awesome so far. I'm just so sad to see it unfinished. Is there any chance at all that this fic might be continued? I really hope so 'cause it's amazing and super interesting! I really hope there will be more one day!
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Oh my! Such an emotionally charged story! I love love loved reading it. Thank you. I suppose I shall just have to imagine what happns after this chappie...

Love Voldemort!

_
Rosanthium chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Oh just to let u know that its Genevra (Ginny) Weasly not Virginia.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
love it
Mobozo chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Good story! I'm really disappointed it was abandoned.