Reviews for Betrayal on High
johnny.vick chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
omgomg omg omgomg more more love it more please thanks
H chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Hermione can't turn Dark, she's a muggleborn. If you do make her Dark, please make the situation realistic.
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I really liked this story. I think it is very well written. I hope you update soon! :)
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
DIAlecHotty chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Keep wrighting pleeeassee!
Nessa2685 chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Hey, coldfire.

Are you going to post soon?
It's been several years, you know.

Please, please, post more soon!
SS19 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
you should update this story!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Honestly, this is amazing! I love this story. You have a betrayed Harry, bad Dumbledore, less bad Voldemort and a Ginny who's mentally linked to Voldemort! You have everything to make a completely awesome fic. And it has been awesome so far. I'm just so sad to see it unfinished. Is there any chance at all that this fic might be continued? I really hope so 'cause it's amazing and super interesting! I really hope there will be more one day!
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Oh my! Such an emotionally charged story! I love love loved reading it. Thank you. I suppose I shall just have to imagine what happns after this chappie...

Love Voldemort!

_
Rosanthium chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Oh just to let u know that its Genevra (Ginny) Weasly not Virginia.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
love it
Mobozo chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Good story! I'm really disappointed it was abandoned.
Badbonita chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
You have a interesting idea written - unfortunatly you've not updated in what is now over 5 years so IMO it's pretty much abandoned.

Oh, well, nice job. It would be interesting to see the upcoming weeks of Malachi and Draco trying to once again become the friends they undoubtedly were as infants and toddlers. BTW, as the Dark Lord is the secret keeper for where they are going, shouldn't Lucius have gotten something to let Malachi know the address...or is that unspoken, to be referred to in a further chapter.
FireSenshi2 chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
Poor Severs, Malachi, Lucius and Voldemort! :( I just found your story and I am a tad sad that you have not a had chance/desire to update it since then... I hope that you might do so/change your mind in the near future! This is such a well written story and I haven't come across many this good. Definitely something you should be proud of. Anyway I do hope to hear from you and all the best with whatever you decide!
slyhuff chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
i have just stumbled accross your fic and its excellentlyt written, i don't know how old you are but this fic is so mature, very well thought out plots and not rushed whatsoever, definately adding to story alerts etc, keep going as i'm enjoying reading your work