Reviews for Don't Want It Back
speechbubble chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aw! that's so cute!

I love it, I love it, I love it!
Maliya chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
hehehe, he don't want it back? he won't live that long without his heart. just kidding. good story.
ZOEgal chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
A little short, I was hoping for a little more fluff, but overall very well done. Good style, you kept in character through out the whole story. Nice job, I look forward to seeing more from you.
Renka chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Yay!I liked the last part,it's so cute!

Dark:Cute?I'm the Phantom Theif Dark I don't say cute stuff!

Daisuke:Yes you do least,around me you do.

Dark:*Blush*

Renka:Hahaha!Dark's blushing!

Dark:Shut up you moron!

Daisuke:Aw,calm down Dark,she's just a moron.

Ren:Shut up!

Dark:Don't you dare tell Daisuke to shut up!

!
Miho-chan17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I LOVE IT! It's soo sweet. I can't find any fault with it at all! Please write more about DNAngel and Daisuke and Dark. I've already read the Red Satin Ribbon.
TheWizardingWorldsLastHope chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
oh! that so cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
thats so cute!
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
That's just insanely weird. Sorry, no offense... but being in love with the person who is your alter ego, *sweatdrops* Or your other self, inside the same body... It's odd. To me, anyway. But different strokes for different folks, and it was a good read.

*slow blink* I didn't realize there actually were DXD shippers out there... that coupling never crossed my mind. And I've read DNAngel fanfiction before as I *tend* to stay with the few fandoms I know really well. _
Shimmering Solitude chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
AW! It's so Kawai! oops...extra i there...
Mistina chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wonderful! Beautiful! I love the way it's written. Good job!
Yoru chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Konnichiwa!

I'm one of those readers that hang around and I can't tell you how much I love your story!

I haven't watched D.N. Angel before but now I know I'm hooked.

Dai/Dark, I luv this pairing to bits! I've always been one of those people that likes anything but the normal pairings, lol.

Dark is so angsty in this story...

This story is just 'perfect' -

[note: it's not really 's Day, we just call it White's Day, you can ignore this, heh heh]
Getto 820 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
"He has stolen my heart. And i don't want it back" that is such a cute line. ugh I luv Daisule fanfic. Write more PLEAAZE!
cinnamin girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
um... i have only seen the first three eps of this, so i might be a lil off, but can someone tell me how a love affair with an astrally projected alter ego works?
x Hearts chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
wow...really good:)
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
it makes me cry! i absolutely love it!

InsaneBlackHeart