Reviews for Don't Want It Back
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
it makes me cry! i absolutely love it!

Steve The Pirate chapter 1 . 1/29/2005 gos. lets see, i have every dn angel. and in no way does it say that dark OR daisuke is there is no way that dark could be gay...he hits on all the risa...and now daisuke is in love with riku...and dark is in love wiht...riku tell me that oh there gay in this! if there not, change it. dark does not love daisuke, he likes a older brother type thing. deal, now if u want gay, read GTO. dark is not gay. he may be happy, but not gay. wow, this is the longest review i have ever made. i feel gay, as in happy. _
sango-101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I just started reading DN Angel 2 weeks ago, right before you'd writen this... and i LOVE it! Both the manga and your story! It's really really good... kind of interesting, in the sence that sometimes i don't want to think of it one way, but i keep thinking of it that way... but oh well, it's still a very good story!
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
this is truly one of the sweetest D. fics that I've ever read, not to mention DarkxDaisuke. which, I believe, is the best and cutest pairing of the series _ your story left me in awe with it's beauty, and will definitely be added to my favs. kudos )
Danica Loy chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
aww... so cute, It's great! Continue PLEASE! *putting on Favorite's List*
gossipserventsheeko chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
luv it a lot
Ivin Artemis Draconis chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
there is more, right? and i totally agree...Dark and Dai does dai and sat, and dark and krad...ok, so i like shounen-ai _;;

anyway, keep up the wonderful work!
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was so good. I love Daisuke X Dark fics. It's my second favorite pairing after Sasuke X Naruto from the anime Naruto.
Midnight Rain chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I love it. Very cute, especially the ending.
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
OhmiGOD! Moon-chan, I luv you! I completely, totally adore you! YOu've always been my favorite Inuyasha author and now, now, now you write fanfiction for my favorite manga, like EVER! I luv you! UPdate soon please! If this isn't a one shot?

Mid chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
ACK! -dies-

No offence whatsoever, but it's kind of a corny pairing . . .

It's kinda like the Yami/Hikari thing in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Bad half loves good half.

Or vice-versa.

Well, it's odd that this should come up _

Cause my friend is letting me borrow the books tomorrow!

Well, I love your works, and I hope you finsh your Inu-Yasha stories before you move on to Chrono :(

You still need to finsh H:AHR, and Stardust!

Just reminding you.

At least post a note saying your not fishing it or something!

Sorry _;;

Good work, though, dispite the fact I don't like the pairing that much.
Saraiya chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
O yay! I've been waiting for one of my fav author to write a DNAngel fic! And it just so happens to be a Dai and Dark fic! I'm just so happy. Thank you much! I'm too giddy right now...

Zepher chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh that is so cute! I'm gald you didn't whether it was requited because like tis I can bask in the warmth of the waff without feeling bad for Riku-chan. That was...beautiful
Lady Netiri chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
very cute~!

[sweatdrop] and i agree with you on the whole Riku and Daisuke thing... i'm just a hardcore shounen-ai/yaoi fangirl, i guess...

lol luffled it!