Reviews for Don't Want It Back
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
*Squeals and jumps up and down* That was so~o cute! I am mostly a RxD girl, but that was sweet. _ I've only read, like, the four mangas, but I still really like it. . . And Wiz is soo cute! _
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
-swoons- I love them so much! I've got the first five books and I just watched the first episode last night, and I want to hug them both to death. Daisuke is the sweetest guy on the face of this earth, and Dark is super sexy. I love when they talk together, too! So playful and cute... They fit well together. I loved this story!
MusiqMistress chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow. Pretty good. ] Please update soon. ~Musiq
puffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow that That was good. I haven't read anything like this in a long time. Please keep it up and please when you do another one or a story let me know. That was just plan wow.
Chugi Moto chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This was so sweet and adorable... erm... sounding... . *at a loss for descriptive thingees* Anywho, I loved it muchly! _

Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*sniffles* That's like... angsty fluff! ... does such a thing exist? But I digress. That was beautiful and sweet, but also somewhat sad. Great job!
Define Normal chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
It was excellent. . .and yaoi!

It just makes me wanna read D. that much more. Congrats, great job!

Define Normal
Ria chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very well done, even if it was short. Not many people really capture the relationship between Daisuke and Dark as well as you have.

Keep up the good work!