Reviews for On the Edge
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 3/25
Really good, you should add more chapters for people's reactions ;)
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
wow...!

eso fue perturbador, impresionante one finc, fue grandioso...!

Mis profundas felicitaciones
Polish chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Ok, now that was deep, the final sentence was deep, wow this was good!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i'd like to see another chapter just for everyone's reaction. it was very well written, you have me in tears right now and i have to say i so wanted to scratch Ginny's eyes out for that comment too
Kingdom of Zetalnarury-88 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow O.O Now, I'm about to cry T_T So beautiful, really! Is there another fic on how everybody react at his dead? It would be nice to read

Well, anyway, Fav'! D
story2tell chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow. IN-TENSE! Loved the last line, no matter how morbid that sounds.
fiatluxanna chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I LOVE IT

there is no other way i express my truest most honest thoughts.

I simply LOVE it

the ending, your writing style, the way the characters are in character...

I
PCP chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Holy fuck, that was amazing! I have absolutely no idea how I came across this, but I'm pretty damn happy I did. I liked it very much, and I usually don't favor suicide fics, but the ending was fabulous. Well done on Harry's anger, it seemed more like insanity than anything. Fantastic job. Subtle. To the point. Wonderful.
missMANNEQUINx chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow. While I have to say that I'm not really one for "Harry commits suicide" fictions, I really liked yours a lot. I especially love the last line. Good job.
severusdraco chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh,Oh,Oh that's really good. *sniff*
zippersful chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
oh wow. that is some mighty powerfull writing, my friend. well done.
Paddys-Lover chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was great, i think you shud do a sequel to show how ron acts now he hasd lost someone close to him.

i love all ya little storys keep up the great work!
Latisha C chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I must be seriously screwed up in the head to find that last line oddly humurous. I mean suicide in general isn't a thing to luagh at, but I just couldn't help it. Anyway, great job writing this story. Where was Remus through all of this?
jobybeans chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Woah this is so dark. the shivers are still running down my spine.
LoserKid05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Relle,

Oh dear-LORDIE!

This made me shiver, the last line especially! Oh dear god did made me go all cold!

I wonder what life would be like with / without Harry around? Both in spiritual and Reality worlds...it's a ponderable matter...

Brilliant..even though you were in one of your 'moods' ;;