Reviews for The Yule Ball
Catmint chapter 6 . 1/20/2005

So good, yet so, *so* terrible.
Catmint chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
This is a seriously fantastic chapter. So much imagery, so much description, so much emotion...Mindblowing, as always.
Catmint chapter 4 . 1/20/2005
WOW. This is outstanding stuff.
Catmint chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Fantastically-built tension! Oh, how I loathe Karkaroff! Brilliant emotions, lovely use of songs...*hurries on to next chapter*
Catmint chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Another great chapter! Love the attention to detail; it makes the mental images all the more vivid.
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Oh, dark! This is really good so far. I'm intrigued about what Martis is planning for the gown...*hurries onto next chapter*
Viskii chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
This was so good; it made me cry. I can't believe it's over... I love all these SnS stories...

Are you going to explain more about how they're married? It's sort of explained, but I found that very interesting... :)

I have really enjoyed this universe and while I anquish over the end of these stories I will be back for the 'future' Snips and Spirals...

Though they will never quite replace their younger selves... *sniff, sigh*

Thank you for many wonderful, thrilling hours of marvelous reading. I love your writing and you have the best OCs I've EVER come across.

Your loyal reader- Viskii :)
InnermostThoughts chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
why? *(
Morena Evensong chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
Loved this story!

I almost fell out of my chair, I laughed so hard at the "Larry Pothead" book in the first chapter (especially when it came to the Blafoy mannor). I'm laughing just thinking about it.

I was also very happy that Lambchop made it to the ball.

The way you described it, I could just see Snips and Spirals together at the ball. They really do make the most natural couple in the world.

And the attempted rape scene was great (not as in that he tried to rape her, but as in the way it was written). I thought Snips was going going to come and rescue her, but your way was much, much better. I liked the spear. And then Snape tried to call on the evil beings to avenge her. . .amazing. It would've been neat to see what would have happened if he had succeded, but then he probably would've ended up in Azkaban, so never mind.

Speaking of Karkaroff . . . he comes back in the fourth book, doesn't he. . . hehehe.

Anyway, can't wait to read your version of Prisoner of Azkaban!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 6 . 1/18/2005

I knew it!

Why did I have to be right? *tears*
Barbara Kennedy chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
A brief breath of peace? Before their world gets shattered?

Oh, how I dread it. . . .
Barbara Kennedy chapter 4 . 1/18/2005

You make it darn hard to read some of these chapters in the middle of the night, well - to do it quietly anyway!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Grey eyes? Sirius, or Lucius? Or Someone Else?

On to the next to see. . . .
Barbara Kennedy chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Wonderfully detailed scenes. I love the by-play among the students too.

Love SnS as usual!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh, dear, this chapter is so full of foreshadowing.

Terribly sad.