Reviews for Everdream
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Please update. Thank you!
Samps432 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
aw man i wanna read the rest of the story! its so good! i know its probably hopeless, but are you gunna finish this awesome story?
RogerDering chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
You can stop the crazy amount of praise for Temari and Kankuro any time now, they aren't THAT amazing. Kankuro broke even with Shino, the two of them and Shikamaru each have stats adding up to 19 in the databooks written by Kishimoto.
RogerDering chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I feel it should be made clear that yes, the Leaf is desperate for personel right now but Shikamaru didn't get promoted because of that. He was recommended by the Third Hokage.
Jane chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I am currently wondering whether or not you are a author by now cause the story is amazing but I have to say I don't exactly like never ending stories.
crimson-sage chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
Hello :) I realize you are almost certainly not writing anymore (and most likely don't even check this account) but I just wanted to express my admiration anyway... your stories are absolutely wonderful, of a quality that exceeds many published works today. I hope you continue to write, wherever you are and whatever you are up to. Cheers!
gardensigernumbli chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
this is pretty amazing. holy crap. my mind is completely blown.
JUicy chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
I really loved the story and cannot wait to read the latest updates! it has something that makees me feel im there!

just have some more of an ino-gaara thing and u have a 10 from me!
Madman3 chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
huury up with the update
Muria chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
You have a really interesting storyline, believable character development, and impressive fight scenes. I normally skim through fight scenes, but yours are clear and anything but monotonous.

I don't know if you've abandoned this story, but I would certainly like to see more of this if you ever feel like writing it again.
Rassilon001 chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
A most excellent story, flawed in only one respect: it's not finished.
Almaseti chapter 17 . 2/9/2009
This is an interesting story! Any chance you'll update it sometime?
tineryn chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
It's a bummer that this fic looks abandoned, because it's pretty good. Your writing is decent and I like the plot. Here's hoping you decide to update!
adsf chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
interesting story idea. I'm already interested, but honestly (not trying to offend or anything) you suck at creating names. The names you chose not only were hard to pronounce, but they were barely asian. The names did not fit in at all with the rest of the names in the Natuto anime...they just seemed like the kind of name a person with no experience at choosing names would name a stock character.
njhjhjgbhjgbhhgfhjjfsdsrtedrtd chapter 17 . 6/5/2008