Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
M tbomas chapter 37 . 4/7
Loved it...
Vadercat60 chapter 37 . 4/6
Great story, glad Tony turned around enough that he didn't let the killing of his ex demoralize himself permanently. She may have been schizoid but he loved her with all his being and though it might not be rational it still takes time to get over a long time love. At least he had Gibbs, Farnell and the love of his team to help him. One day at a time, good or bad they will always stand in his corner.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/18/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 37 . 3/10/2020
Brilliant!
Bobbi chapter 6 . 9/17/2018
Tony has green eyes. The story is pretty good so far. Can't wait till the next chapter.
DeprLugia chapter 37 . 8/26/2018
KUDOS
abrant554 chapter 37 . 7/29/2017
Awesome story and very well written. Although, 'Poor Tony'. But thank you for many hours of enjoyment. I loved it.

I have watched Seasons 1 and 2 many times now and did not see any chemistry between Tony and Kate, so I was happy with your ending.
abrant554 chapter 36 . 7/29/2017
Funniest line ever...Dr. Clarke: "I'm beginning to think I could make a career out of saving his life". It came just at the right time.
abrant554 chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
Boy, if I would have been reviewing when you were writing this, I would have asked for a little reprieve from the torture you are bestowing on Tony.
abrant554 chapter 13 . 7/28/2017
Gosh, I hope you wrote Tony smarter than to trust this be...atch.
Lowenweiss chapter 37 . 7/8/2017
Great story. Should be made into episodes. Glad you kept writing this.
You have a fine plot, pacing, good OCs, suspense & everything a story should have.
Lowenweiss chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
Well written. If this were in a book, it would be a page turner. It is riveting.
pianomouse chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Fantastic story, I loved the suspense and the relationships. Thank you for sharing it.
AlaskanFan chapter 37 . 2/1/2017
Terrific story. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/8/2016