Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
abrant554 chapter 37 . 7/29
Awesome story and very well written. Although, 'Poor Tony'. But thank you for many hours of enjoyment. I loved it.

I have watched Seasons 1 and 2 many times now and did not see any chemistry between Tony and Kate, so I was happy with your ending.
abrant554 chapter 36 . 7/29
Funniest line ever...Dr. Clarke: "I'm beginning to think I could make a career out of saving his life". It came just at the right time.
abrant554 chapter 25 . 7/28
Boy, if I would have been reviewing when you were writing this, I would have asked for a little reprieve from the torture you are bestowing on Tony.
abrant554 chapter 13 . 7/28
Gosh, I hope you wrote Tony smarter than to trust this be...atch.
Lowenweiss chapter 37 . 7/8
Great story. Should be made into episodes. Glad you kept writing this.
You have a fine plot, pacing, good OCs, suspense & everything a story should have.
Lowenweiss chapter 7 . 7/8
Well written. If this were in a book, it would be a page turner. It is riveting.
pianomouse chapter 37 . 3/12
Fantastic story, I loved the suspense and the relationships. Thank you for sharing it.
AlaskanFan chapter 37 . 2/1
Terrific story. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/8/2016
Who is Loyld ? He seems familiar but I forgot him
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
tony's eyes green not brown. Sorry but I love 'em so much ! I love your story so much too !
willoffire123 chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
This Jane character is very well rounded. Good job!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/26/2015
One of the best keep up the good story's
Jerry K chapter 37 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful! Thank you!
missblueeyes63 chapter 37 . 10/20/2015
loved your story.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
Great story; couldn't put it down. Loved the whole Tate back & forth at the end. I do wish that you had brought back Tiffany, though. It would have been fun for Tony.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »