Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
BuffyAngel68 chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Dear Lord... this is incredible! Drew me in from the first word! I'm a huge fan of Tony whumping, but this is even making me cringe and tear up... don't get me wrong, that's a good thing. lol. Didn't know any other writer was willing to whump poor Anthony as much or as hard I have. As it's very early morning and I've been up most of the night already, I must quit here for now, but after I get some much needed sleep, I will be back to finish this. Count on it.
bigiba chapter 37 . 11/5/2007
O God, what a great story, in any case the best fanfic I ever read. Your story kept me busy for the whole weekend, but now I finished reading it and I'm really sad that it's over. Thank you very much. I hope you will post another NCIS story, i will always be a thankful reader.
trigun1509 chapter 37 . 11/1/2007
awsome! i loved it! great story... great all around!
Moune chapter 37 . 9/29/2007
Many many thanks for this story ! I'm a little sad it's finished !

But I've already finish the translation in french of the whole story, on the ncis-bluelight site. Thank you for letting me do this !

and maybe we will meet another time, with another story and another translation !

Bye and have a good day
Lux-0 chapter 37 . 9/24/2007
Aw that was a really great read. I'm pretty damn upset it's over!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 37 . 9/13/2007
Wow...just plain WOW!

I really read this last chapter with tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face at the same time. Kinda of letting go of all the emotions you managed to sent me through on this emotional rollercoaster :)

I can think of an enormous load of praises, but I think WOW, bloody sodding WOW pretty much sums it up ;)

Thank you for giving me a great time reading this marvellous story.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 27 . 9/12/2007
Oh you are definitely positively incredibly evil!

I just managed to sit back a bit more, not wanting to crawl into the screen out of desperation when he finally shot Julie, somehow I knew it had to be him. Just feeling like he would be save again and than you introduced that bastardcop again. I actually yelled at the screen ;)

I just couldn't stop reading this amazing story, it's possitively captivating, so intense... I couldn't even stop to get something to eat, but now I'll have to go get something cause I think I'll collaps if I don't ;) All the fault of your marvellous writing :)

Definitely going on the favorites list, that's for sure.
aithreachas chapter 37 . 9/5/2007
Well this sweet, sweet ride has ended...everything about this story was well thought out and superbly executed from start to finish...from you I would expect no less...you have never disappointed. As always you have my heartfelt and sincere apprciation and thanks.

Good Luck with your quest to get Brian Keith his well-deserved and much overdue star. I fell in love with him when I first saw him in Parent Trap and that feeling never waned over the years. Maybe I will be lucky enough to "win"...I will be bidding.
Richefic chapter 37 . 9/1/2007
I'm glad you aded this - It was a long and difficult road its nice to have the closure and the genuine coming to terms especially between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Thanks for staying with the story.
shirik chapter 37 . 9/1/2007
tnx for an excellent story!
Soonerlo chapter 37 . 8/31/2007
wow so many twists and turns, kept me going through the whole thing. Poor tony, he just couldn't catch a break

AWESOME story.
deal4321 chapter 37 . 8/30/2007
What a great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing it and sharing with us. :-)
Stealth Dragon chapter 37 . 8/30/2007
Oh! (sniffles) It's over! And I'm sad. This was the first fanfic story I ever read and it's over. But it was great, beggining to end, and I love how nicely you wrapped it up without pushing for any quick fixes. And the way you handled the characters was superb, making it easy to picture and hear the things you had them say and do.

Awesome, awesome stuff here.
Ditzyleo chapter 37 . 8/28/2007
LOVED this! The last chapter was brilliant- drew together all the parts of the story nicely.
SparklingCatseye chapter 37 . 8/28/2007
thanks for this breathtaking story!

hope to see more from you soon!
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »