Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
Lowenweiss chapter 7 . 7/8/2017
Well written. If this were in a book, it would be a page turner. It is riveting.
pianomouse chapter 37 . 3/12/2017
Fantastic story, I loved the suspense and the relationships. Thank you for sharing it.
AlaskanFan chapter 37 . 2/1/2017
Terrific story. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/8/2016
Who is Loyld ? He seems familiar but I forgot him
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
tony's eyes green not brown. Sorry but I love 'em so much ! I love your story so much too !
willoffire123 chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
This Jane character is very well rounded. Good job!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/26/2015
One of the best keep up the good story's
Jerry K chapter 37 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful! Thank you!
missblueeyes63 chapter 37 . 10/20/2015
loved your story.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2015
Great story; couldn't put it down. Loved the whole Tate back & forth at the end. I do wish that you had brought back Tiffany, though. It would have been fun for Tony.
siddigfan chapter 37 . 8/29/2015
That was a wonderful story! And it's all your fault that I stayed up these past two nights past 6am reading it! The writing is practically flawless and the plot was so alluring that I couldn't put it down until my eyes just couldn't focus anymore! This will be one of my all-time favorites! :-D
Skimball4 chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
Holy cow! Julie is bat-crap crazy.
Rich chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Not a chapter review, but a review on all since I couldn't stop reading long enough to write separate reviews. I was totally spellbound throughout the whole story. When do we get another episode of NCIS?
CooperGirlHH chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
Oh dear - poor Tony ... wonder what he is hiding. Lovely characterisation so far ... I'll be on to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 37 . 1/24/2015