Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
The Lost Kid chapter 21 . 6/30/2010
I'm pretty sure the guy who plays Fornell is italian which is why he pronounces DiNozzo's name differently, his pronounciation is actually the correct one.

That Julie is such an evil bitch! I'm really enjoying this story.
Greysh chapter 37 . 6/24/2010
great fic! I read it in one go :) I just couldn't stop.

I loved it!
Net Sparrow chapter 37 . 6/16/2010
Of course I enjoyed it. Hurt Tony and a comforting Gibbs and a happy ending is always my choice of poison. This was a great story and a very good ending.
msdarque chapter 37 . 3/10/2010
I don't know where to start.. It took more than a few days to read it all, but I truly enjoyed every minute and word of it. :D

Of course, poor Tony, but let's face it.. he's so cute and handsome and it's so fun hurt him.. (I know, I'm twisted. lol)

So, congrats on writing one of the best NCIS storied I've ever read. Lots of stars!
Josie chapter 37 . 2/15/2010
I just finished reading this awesome story. wow. Can't wait to read your next ncis story. Please keep on writing!
Space1Traveler chapter 37 . 2/9/2010
This was a very, very, very exciting and great DiNozzo adventure. Thanks!
Mulderette chapter 37 . 2/8/2010
Oh wow. That was an incredible read. I love a good Tony angst fest and this one was just terrific. I absolutely loved it!
Cullen-Black chapter 37 . 1/3/2010
I am quite literally drained. I feel as though you've taken all my emotions right our of me and put them on the Superman ride at Six Flags and they have yet to come off and rejoin my body. Yet that is how I know something is worth reading. When it makes you feel, no matter how much those feeling fluncuate, you know that you've found a quality story. Thank you for writing a quality story.
incredibubble5 chapter 37 . 12/27/2009
Your story is great! I especially loved that last bit in the epilogue. This was definitely an enjoyable read )
secretchild chapter 37 . 11/24/2009
From the 10 reviews, you must already know how amazing this is, but I had to add my voice to everyone else's! Sucked me and I couldn't stop reading. Well written, fantastic story, Tony whump AND Brave!Tony - what more could you ask for! I'm kind of glad I didn't discover this when it was still a WIP - I'd have gone absolutely nuts waiting to find out how it ended. Well done!
Post-Scriptum chapter 37 . 11/21/2009
quick paced but very good story..
Baileys chapter 37 . 11/21/2009
Hey i absolutely loved your story, thank you!
Samm Eugene chapter 37 . 9/27/2009
truly fantastic.

you honestyl had me captivated from the very first chapter all the way until the end. i loved your style and the characterizations were so much closer than any i've read before, if not spot-on.

i enjoyed this every step of the way and look forward to reading more of your works.
aislinnrae chapter 37 . 6/26/2009
That was an absolutely stunning story.

You handled the characters and interactions so well. The angst was amazing, and the whole thing read like an episode of the series, only perhaps better, what with the introspection and all. Great story, great plot, great twists.

I don't usually read het, but this has me convinced I should start. It was truly wonderful, I sped right through it. An absolute favourite.

I hope you write more wonderful fic like this :D
catsmeou chapter 37 . 6/5/2009
Oh, lordie - it's almost 3am and I have to work tomorrow, er, today, but I just couldn't stop reading this until I finished the whole thing. Fantastic plot, the raw emotions, the pain and suffering, the reality of the whole thing - what a mind-blowing story. Please go lock yourself in a closet somewhere and keep writing!
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »