Reviews for Caught Between a Rock and a Gibbs
Vorserkeien chapter 37 . 5/24/2009
:D Second time of reading, which has taken me several hours to read both times! Anyhow, great fic :D!
Dilla chapter 37 . 5/15/2009
Great story, I am reminded of the old Morgan Kane westerns that was so popular, the storyline usually followed the same rutine: The hero always got hurt and then the bad guys died.
scryoko chapter 37 . 5/12/2009
I don't think I can put into words just how damn awesome this story is. Really. I love it.
Murgy31 chapter 37 . 3/31/2009
That was a great story!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
yes Tony,what the 'ell 'appenned to ya?
Lucky Gun chapter 37 . 3/22/2009
This has got to be one of my all time favorite stories! I wish they would make an episode out of this! You're an incredible writer! Keep up the great work!
thevigilante15 chapter 37 . 2/27/2009
Wonderful story! Very well written and unique!
mavzus chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow this story had me gripped from start to finish. So much happened it's impossible to put down everything I liked! The plot was great and very suspensful, characterisation was spot on. The imagery of each chapter was great - I could really picture each scene. Dialogue was clear and believable. The team element was fab along with the whump - and loved the ending, nice to end on a light note.

In some ways I'm glad I read this when it was complete as I don't know if I could have stood the cliff hangers - but now I definately need to sleep!

Thank you for the great story.
Lady FoxFire chapter 37 . 1/26/2009
Really great story. I'm glad I found it
maipigen chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
This is soo good so intriging, like watching an episode!

Love it!

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 37 . 1/19/2009
Good Lord there was a lot of Tony whumpage! And I LOVED eery freakin minute of it! This story was absouletly amazing!
Dani chapter 37 . 1/10/2009
Really enjoyed this story. Excellent job keeping them in character. I love the Tony-centred stories, especially when there's plenty of angst and Gibbs-caring. Loving forward to seeing more from you!
kimly chapter 33 . 1/7/2009
very good, maybe a litle to much stuff, too long but then again, i can't seem to stop reading...
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That is fabulous!
amberlynn07 chapter 14 . 12/15/2008
what a b*tch! i really just wanna slap her
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »