Reviews for The Last Word
highlander348 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This sucked!
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
*Smiles* Damn, girl how come you write so good?
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This is so good! I miss the Xander/Cordellia paring. I think it's because they where just so funny together and what not. This is really sweet and well written to.
Carree chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
this was a really well done fic. i really think this was awsome. so filled with feeling, i swear it was a missing scean or something
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This was absolutely beautiful. I almost started crying. There aren't enough good Xander/Cordy fics out there. Nice job.
ainon chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
This was such a beautiful piece, and such perfect character voices. Definitely the sweet farewell that Xander/Cordelia deserved. Great job.
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Why, oh why are your fics always so good, but so teary! It means I *have* to read them because I know they'll be brilliant, but it also means I always end up almost crying/fully crying. *cries* I's so sad!

...But, when I decided to read it, I was right. It was a good fic! P

from fawny
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was cool. lol. Very Cordy-like!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Ok, that was really, really good.

It combined humor and angst which is particularly difficult. My favorite line was:

“Cordy,” He grins, “I like you despite your personality.” ... It was such a Xander thing to say.

But angst-wise, the whole thing about Cordy never getting to see Xander again broke my heart because it's true. So great of a job, Little Illy!
ReverendKilljoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Overall, a very nice bit of reasonably canonical fluff. I like the banter, all the while she is holding his shirt. Well done. Still, there are some creeping Europeanisms.. "tart" sounds wrong here to me, from him. He might go with "trollop" though. "Windshield" instead of 'windscreen' but over all? Excellent effort. Thanks so much for posting!

-Reverend Killjoy