Reviews for Misleading words
Jesse McGee chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
hurry up! it's been almost a year! come on, this is really good stuff! you should continue! i'll give you candy? cookies? chocolate? just hurry up and give us another chapter! you've got realy good language usage and the plot is wonderful. but what would make it even better is if you finished the story! the bribe still stands.
pUrpLy sTaR chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
awe... that was so touching!

actually, it made my heart clench..
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
please continue it! it was so great. you captured both characters so well!

Plz plz continue!
darkphoenixsaga chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
heheheh INTERESTING place to leave off. Kinda weird place too. But I LIKED it! and YES we HAVE been waiting for you to get another chapter of My Life up and we ARE getting IRRITATED so you BETTER hurry!
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow...I really liked it. The ending was unlike any other I've read...well at least I don't think so. Hahah. Great job!
RedLotusNin chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I don't want to kill you! I was just wondering if you were still going to keep writing. (Which reminds me, are you going to update My Life anytime soon?) So, pretty good, is this a one shot? _ Try to update a bit faster. (Don't worry, I, am a fellow Author, and I know the troubles around updating) Best of luck!
jerseyyygrl chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
AW! SOO KAWAII! but what was the bad time about? hmm
LightDreamer chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ooh I loved it XD! One of the best one-shots I've ever read. *adds to favorites*