Reviews for Games
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very very mysterious. I like how so much of the story remains unsaid, for the reader to think about. Like Harper, I'm just not sure what's going on (but it's a good thing). It's bleak and desperate and intriguing. Also, I've noticed that you've mentioned a few Tori Amos songs now. Very appropriate for your darker Beka fics.
ilexia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Beautiful, yet very intriguing.
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
okay it's a little freaky and confusing but other then that it's a good story
Echo24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
That was really good... I'm wondering myself, trying to come up with explainations. Love the writing too!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I must say I'm as confused as Harper. Who's abusing Beka, Dylan or Tyr? If Beka is Tyr's mate, because the helix would indicate that, why run from Dylan?

Still good angst. I'm assuming Beka was cutting herself to deal with the stress.
Rhade's Rose chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, that was beautifully depressing!

Nice piece...such mystery and pain...

Great Job.

prin69 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
oh, wow. this juust leavesme feeling so wodering and amaze and something i cant quite place. this is really good. love that t's from harpers point of view (i think). awesom with her stuckthre in shock hurt, and then everyone i there leaving wit her. and im dying to know what happened! *Pout* but it's a one-shot so i'l never really know! but this is excellent! it really makes you think about it, which is always good. an it has this emotion to it. wonderful writing.