Reviews for No One Ever Said Love Was Easy
BlackFireBird chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Sh-weet! That sure was a unique fic, I've never read one about Star's emotions, and I love the pairing you chose.
Flameburns chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
that was awesome! :D You kno how to write. and its excellent
wylkin chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
It made me wanna cry but it was so god!

That was a great story. Very enjoyable. :) Nice job.
wylkin chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Only in my dreams.

This is very well done, and with the exception of a few typos here and there it's really emotionally powerful. I like.
wylkin chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Oh my god. ...I feel like you've written a story about me. I'm in the same exact situation... I'm in love with this girl who I beat myself up over and finally managed to talk to her, and tell her hey, I know you're straight but I like you, and then one of my stupid ass flirtatious as HELL best friends decides hey, I'll pick HER to want to ask out, even thought I've got my fuckin' pick of the litter!

You've read my heart, this is so well done. I feel like I'm looking at a mirror.
Korey chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. I also really appreciated the lenght because it was an actual novel. And I also think that having Raven sleep with Beast Boy so early only made her more human and gave to her emotions.
Black-Rose23 chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
AW what a sweet way to end your story. *glomps Sabby* Awesomeness sweetie! BUT I STILL WON'T GO BACK ON MY PROMISE TO MASMO! I'll just get 's'ed and it'll be painful!
Dragoon23 chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
good story.

the only thing that bugged me alot was BB/Raven having sex so fast. I think Raven wouldn't go that far with BB cuz she doesn't love him. A peck on the cheek, but nothing that "extreme.":/

But, other then that: good story.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Bravo xP. I loved the ending. ;) I do hope you'll continue with the Kagura/Kagome fic of yours soon though ;).
lady-of-tormentdeath chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
we so want a sequel!
OrbitalWings chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
Need sequel! Need sequel! Need sequel!

Raven and Starfire make the best couple! :D
oBsEsSiVe AnD hYpEr chapter 9 . 1/25/2005
O! YAY! *cries* It's over, crud. Oh well.
Unfit4Reality chapter 7 . 1/22/2005
I just found this story and WOW!

I am really truly enjoying this and I can't wait to read more. I love how real you have made Star and Raven's relationship; better than quite a few stories I've read in the past. Good job!

Just a piece of constuctive critisim, if you will; Why did Raven sleep with Beastboy so quickly? Seemed odd to me... a better idea might have been to have them kiss (Raven's first kiss) and to have Starfire accidently witness it. Just a suggestion, and absolutely no offense meant!

I love this story and please, keep on writing!
oBsEsSiVe AnD hYpEr chapter 7 . 1/22/2005
No dropping of the story. I can't believe you only have two reviews. Bah. ANyway, very very very good! I lurve it so far, you must hurry and write more before i stalk you and beat you over the head with a stick.
oBsEsSiVe AnD hYpEr chapter 6 . 1/22/2005