Reviews for Warmth
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
so cute. i loved it. :)
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Don't we all need fluff with these two P This is sweet, and I just think that 02 characters look so much cuter when they're in their winter attire (yes I know it's odd, but winter fics seem so much more fluffy)

So cute, seems good with their characters as well - Daisuke forthright and Takeru shy ]
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
So cute. I love this. I was unsure about reading thinking I wasn't in the mood for a story like this. I was thinking it would be like some of the others I found where they were already together but I didn't want that but it turned out I loved it.
ZackMcdohl chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
that was good. I enjoyed it, it was sweet. Nice work!
Idge chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Aww! That's so cute! *huggles*
Yukichu chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
_ So sweet~! Very cute and simple. I hope you write more Daikeru fics soon-
Aera-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
...*sucks in breath* that was really cute.. _ ..i

that was very cute and very well written, good job
Mika-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Oh wow. I liked this A LOT :) I haven't read digimon in a long time and this was just perfect. You're rekindling my love for Daikeru Honestly, I really liked this piece. The way you wrote each of their characters and their reactions was very believeable and well thought out. The flow of their conversation was written well too. Great job :) I hope to see more stories from you soon _
Zeto chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Not a Daikeru fan but this fic was too cute~! Aw! You just might convert me!
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Heh, not bad. That was an interesting fic.
byakuren chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Aww that was so cute! i loved it! i was so hooked into this one-shotter(if thats a word) i think i found a new obsession too cause of this! it was just too cute!
Nathanaelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*melts into puddle*

the cuteness!

oh my Gawd!

I really liked this. I like your style a lot

hope to see something else by you soon

CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That was so cute that I think I might cry! And I totally agree, Hikari can go find someone else, Takeru and Daisuke belong together. Keep writing Daikerus!
TheRealityWeWanted chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw, this was soo adorable. You write very good Daisuke/Takeru fics. Please keep up the good work cause this coupling is so cute!