Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
Aynot chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
I do not know what to say, ...hehehe..., but this is a very nice installment.

...hehehehe...
wolfgirl chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
If your going to just throw in Buffy/Xander you need to warn people. I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth when he started imagining Buffy in a bikini. Really couldn't concentrate on the story after that.

On a lighter note. I really did enjoy your Charlie Angel's drabble. Just please for the love of god note the ship in author notes if your going to start adding ships that are different then show cannon. This is not a slam by any means. I really do love this series, so please keep on writing.
dreameralways chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
That's awesome. Faith and Buffy are half sisters and they both slept with Xander, wow. Just wow!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
LOL! ROFL! Talk about MISCONCENPTION! B thought that this guy was her father, and he thinks that he is F's father! Talk about headache city!
Harry2 chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
OH BOY! OH MOMMA! Charlie, the son of D'Hoffrayn? NOT GOOD!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 1/11/2010
Buffy and Don Cragen? NOW THIS ONE I LIKE! Especially since I'm a big fan of L&O SVU. Love the show, and if Don is Buffy's true father, more power to him. He can be a true, down to earth father to her, and help her get over her problems with police. And Munch, go easy on her. Otherwise, you might end up with some SERIOUS bodily injuries!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
LOL! Now this one was FUNNY! I can see Michelle having to explain it to the rest of the family. NOT going to be easy to do!
zeynel chapter 14 . 1/7/2010
I just LOVEd this last one! *grins* HILARIOUS! That's one I'd like to see continued... If only to see the next meeting between D'Hoffryn and Buffy (I can just imagine Anya "guess what! the slayer is your grand-daughter, isn't that wondrous?")
Firewolfe chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
Ok I love this one. It mean the Demon of vengence has a slayer for a grand child. I love it.

Lisa
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 1/6/2010
Man, this is getting good.

Can I give you some ideas for possible dads?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
Very interesting job on this chapter, any chance you'll expand on this one.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
LOL, Fullhouse, nice. You take suggestions for this story?
gaul1 chapter 12 . 2/10/2009
interesting collection you have, keep up the good work, byes
Zephyrfox chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Ilya! yay!
Zephyrfox chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
I would love to see more on this chapter!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »