Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
Harry2 chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
*Starts humming Airwolf theme* SWEET! Maybe Dawn can get lessons in flying the lady! That would be sweet indeed! The lady always could use a good pilot, and who knows: Since Buffy is busy as the Slayer, maybe Dawn could take lessons from String, if they find him.
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Love it though I think Archangel be a better daddy canidate.

Lisa
B Oots chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
These are interesting possibilities on being Buffy's father. I look forward to reading more of them. Please update soon.
Star Mage1 chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
I hope you do one for the tv show The Pretender.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
So, Galactica 1980 stirkes again!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
LOL Joyce did get around alot! I would tell Andrew that Buffy's dad was human but one from another world...So he was a human.
zeynel chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
*burst in laughter* I just LOVE this last one!
Mountain King chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
round of aplause

these shorts are all very good and it's good to see you come back to them, but I can't help thinking that I've seen the idea of Galactica 1980 before... oh wait ;)

In all seriousness this was a good drabble and fun too (although someone should mention to Andrew that because the 12 coloines are human so is Buffy, only a more advanced human.)

Mountain King
Firewolfe chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
Nicew piece. Of course I wouldlove to hear more about this. A real in depth xover with BSG 1980. At least you used the real BSG and not scifi rip off version. Well done. Love it.

Lisa
Sarah chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
In honour of the new Indiana Jones movie coming out - are you going to do one for Dr. Jones? XD
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
I don't know who's worse to have as a dad, Murdoc or Kinsey... lets just call it a draw eh? lol well done
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
much better stargate daddy :-p well done
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
ohh eww I'd be disgusted too
Cerdwyn3 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
This was just a bit too much but still very funny lol _
Cerdwyn3 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
I like Dawn's comment lol!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »