Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
That's just evil! Inflicting Kinsey on poor Buffy like that..:D

Great work, nicely executed! :D
lotusblossom chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
For the love of all that is holy, Kinsey! You are so evil.*Shudder* If I was buffy I wouldn't contact him either.

Buffy being Sonny Crockett's is inspired. I've never seen a miami vice/btvs crossover. I would love for you to continue that ideas. Good job, on these two, onward to chapter 3.
Berry chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Ha! I love this. Defintely a unique take on the "By the way Buffy, Hank isn't your father, your real father is: insert random fandom here" fics. I'd love a Highlander crossover with Connor Macleod as the daddy (yes I know they can't father children but I'm willing to suspend disbelief), or Nick Knight from Forever Night (Yes I realize vampires can't have children, work with me here) Even better, would be a Buffy/Harry Potter crossover with Lucius Malfoy as her father. Really, the possibilites are endless. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bugeyedmonster chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
EW!

Oh, that's very ekky. No wonder Buffy wouldn't want to contact Kinsey. But what if Kinsey ever found out?

(_)/

Keep writing!
jammies2000 chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
I like the Miami Vice x-over would be interested in seeing more of thise crossover. I really liked that show when it was on TV. I have never seen a BtVS/Miami Vice story. I also liked the Stargate crossover but I have seen a few of those stories this is the first one that put "him" as Buffy's father "shiver" I wouldn't contact him either.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Nothing against SG1 but I'll take Miami Vice anytime, unless you have plans for more chapters!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
This is the first time that I have EVER heard of a Buffy/Miami Vice crossover. I LOVE IT!
mystjade chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
Nicely done, May i suggest Jack(way too obssesesd with his ex wife) Bristow from allia, or chris from gilmore girls as the next candidates?
Amber Penglass chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
ew...That's just gross! Kinsey as Buffy's dad? *shudder*

Ok, now that that's out of the way, brilliant idea! What's next, I wondder? The Harry Potter world? This is going to be one of those ongoingly fascinating ones, I see/hope... _
green falcon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
liked the mimi vice cross think you should make a longer story out of that one. As a fan of both shows I've never seen a story that crossed them would be interesting to read
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7