Reviews for Harry Potter: Retribution Remastered
shadow walker 999 chapter 10 . 1/10
love it, great story you should make a sequel.
The-Resident chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Good story, but isn't a break in posting of 4 years a little much?
triggbc chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
This is really different and interesting story. I read "Harry Potter: Retribution" too but this's quite different, especially chapter 8-10. I'm really looking forward for next chapter. Hope you update it soon.
moonfeather58 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Very cool. Hope you continue.
Dearest Destiny chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This chapter made me cry. *wipes awat tears*
IchigoMxHarryP chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
Update soon or the baby kitten will be sad! *baby kitten eyes*
Lucem Yoru chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Badass Harry on the run from and playing with the wizarding world together with a pregnant Ginny? Where have this story been all my life? xD
fan-freak121 chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
Intersting turn of events, I hope everything is ok with you because I would really like to continue to read this.
Zefrn chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Hmmm... I think Lord of No Fate said it best on 8-AUG-2010..

"Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update! Please! Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!"

Please... this is a great revision of your original story and we would all like to see you continue.
PhoenixWytch chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Oh nice! I love both versions, but this one has earn the right to be called my favorite of the two.
TheMello chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Gah! I'm sorry, but I stopped reading about a quarter of the way through; you keep switching from first person to third, sometimes two or three times in the same paragraph! I don't mean to sound harsh, but pick a point of view and stick with it, please.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
excellent story!

update soon plzzzzzzzzz
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
This is one of if not the best kick ass Harry story I have ever read! Please, please continue this outstanding tale. BRAVO on A truly remarkable effort.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Skip.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Slew of problems: Spelling, grammar, logic, silly dialog, and worst of all OOC characters that have abandoned Harry for no apparent reason.

But vengeance fics can be fun. Defer to chapter 2.