Reviews for Why have I never heard of you?
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
And I thought that "Rewritten History" affected me. Very rarely have I been moved to even shed a tear by a fanfiction, even deathfics, but I must admit that this one had my eyes watering profusely.

It is also a very plausible explanation for why Mim was never heard from again.
o-flightless chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was the sweetest, awesomest. coolest *starts to snifle*...and other words I can't think of right now, story ever!...But, I just have one question, did Mim only think John knew of her being alive, when he really didn't?
K9 the First chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Ah MAN! You ROCK as an author! My only quam is that there's no story form what happens after this. T_T
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Wow. This was excellent! More than excellent! Your writing is just fantastic, and I love how wonderfully you portrayed everyone. And it really did have this old-fashioned, western-drama feel. Poor Mim. It was such a sad ending. But also kind of happy. *sniff*
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Rewriting history always were one of my favourite KP episodes, and you did a fantastic work with making this fic match so good with the episode.

Keep it up!
Sirenfox chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow Mim is amazing! I don't think I could do that...knowing that the man I love is alive, but not being able to see him because of what that stupid evil persons did...*glowers at said evil people* (hehee, I don't really know their names)

silver-badger chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aww! For one moment I thought John wouldn't see the note! :( He discovered she was alive, but still I'm think it's too sad ;_;

Anyway, It's a great story, I don't use to read sequels but I had to read this one ;) I always wondered why anybody has written any story about John diary, both fanfics were fantastic :thumbs up:
Netherwood chapter 1 . 1/17/2005

I shouldn't have doubted that Mim'd get out of that bind...but this is just as sad!

Great fic, BOC, I loved the last scene at Mim's home.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh, my. Just when I think that the story of Mim and John can't get any more heartwrenching. An excellent story. Makes one think that maybe Kim and Ron are not the reincarnations of thier ancestors trying to get it right this time, does it not?