Reviews for Glimpse
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That...that was...That was one of the most gut-wrenchingly beautiful one shots I've ever read! I love your characterization of Gawain and Tristan. I wish this had been in the movie, it is so good!
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
very deep and well written.
CassieKnight chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Oh yes...it was love XD Short and sweet and great!
dw chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow, very intense and great characterization!
Saucie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Well, I'm really glad it didn't turn out slash because - for one thing, I don't read slash, so I would've been cheated of a very good piece of writing, and for another ... slash here would have been - redundant. It would have taken away from the individuality, here.

But basically - excellent characterisation. Tristan's dialogue is brilliant, he doesn't speak any extra words - which is perfectly true to the movie. And Gawain is a good choice for narrator, because he's upbeat enough to be a good foil for Tristan, and disturbed enough by the prospect of going over the Wall to see the glaring difference between him and Tristan.

In other words: I really really liked it.
xorie5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wow... loved it. Good title too. very interesting, wonderfully written too. Beautiful. More soon please!
drakonlily chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
"the words lilted by the accent that even fifteen years away from your home cannot erase"

"when I asked how you did it -“I aim for the middle” – was both aggravating and completely like you, but I think on it now, and wonder why you never elaborate beyond the few words you tend to speak, when you speak at all."

"The brief reflection I had caught of who you could and might have been had our fates been different gave rise to new speculations about the enigmatic knight that I only then realized I hardly knew at all."

Wow. Just... there really IS nothing else to say. This is wonderous. I would LOVE to see more from you like this