Reviews for Not Again revised
firelass19 chapter 59 . 3/30
... this should have been animated instead of Teen Titans Go! Just saying... because, damn, this fic is awesome! The plot is amazing, Robin is awesome, and writing is spot-on. This is a perfect literary work in my eyes.

It's been about 9 years since this fiction was last updated but with all of the AN's, I honestly felt like I was taking a ride with you guys. But, since it has been 9 years, I don't have much hope that the one, final chapter will be posted. And honestly... this is an even greater cliffhanger than the end of season 5. I know that's a brutal insult to throw but that's how my heart feels. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for what you've written so far and I would be further grateful if you posted the last chapter. You/you guys are amazing.
Gman1337 chapter 60 . 3/15/2015
for the love of fanfiction please update the story
RougePlume chapter 60 . 7/11/2014
I remember trying to read this story once but couldn't get passed the first few chapters because of the spelling mistakes (and english isn't even my mother tongue...) but now that it's revised I've read all sixty chapters and I applaud your imagination.
I think the character of Jaze was a good addition to your story, but having three mentors/father figures in the same arc was (maybe) a bit too much. Maybe you should've eliminated one of the three but still I can't complain, everything made sense and it was all well thought out.
I also loved the fact the sixty chapters weren't about one story but several. I didn't get bored at all. It was also interesing to see that Robin always remained true to himself, whether he was under Slade's influence as a 10 yr old or made a deal with the devil.
Overall, bravo!
Renx27 chapter 45 . 4/16/2014
so i figured this story is like a collection of arcs but still related.
Renx27 chapter 38 . 4/15/2014
this slade is a total maniac. beaten a 10 year old that much , poor little Robin Y.Y
ShoesSOS13 chapter 60 . 8/6/2012
LOVE IT! Come on! Please update! You just needed one last chapter!
Hane no Zaia chapter 25 . 2/25/2012
This has been an interesting ride so far (I'm not even halfway through yet, but if I go on I'll be stuck in it all night...)

Robin really doesn't catch a break, does he?

Anyhow, thanks for sharing
fan-fan31 chapter 60 . 4/22/2011
:O say WHAT!

This fic is so amazingly good, I had a small heart failure for a moment when I saw it hasn't been updated since 07'. Well... Not really... But you get the idea.

Quite a few chapters had my Pulse quickening; Robin getting captured over and over again. The seemingly futile fight against apprenticeship is so frustrating at times, I was nearly willing the characters to do something different than what they were doing. (Especially at the part where they were all back in time. I was getting angry with Slade for being such a good villain, and being so dead set on getting Robin...but then, what fun would it be without that? :D)

I know that you probably dropped this story, but I will still hope that MAYBE, SOMEDAY, there shall be an update. Also, the little author's notes were very endearing, if not a bit troubling (you were hurt almost every second update!)

-sincerely, fan-fan31
Redrose690 chapter 27 . 2/4/2011
this is a amazing story keep it up did you make up the Jaze character if so excellent work. ;)
GhostMajor chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Holy plot twist, Batman! I was not expecting that. o.o

From what I've read so far, this is gonna be a wonderful story. *runs off to read more* :D
Everwild chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Well, the editing job you did in the beginning was pretty good, got me hooked and all that. The later chapters however... well I'll come back and reread this when you've finished. Looks like it's been a while though. *sigh* I'm not sure if it shows an update if you just revise a chapter.
Darkest Water chapter 60 . 9/7/2009
I am thoroughly discontent with the idea of this story remaining unfinished. I really like it and instead of abandoning it halfway you abandon it before the last chapter?

That just doesn't work. I want to know what happens! I like it so far, please finish :) In your 'things I hate/dislike in a person' list you say you hate quitting. well then this isn't cool! well anyway love the story, please finish.
RTF88 chapter 60 . 3/24/2009
Hey! Where's the last chapter? Still I'm here waiting...
RTF88 chapter 60 . 2/5/2009
Agh! I finally get to read the end of this story I had been reading so long ago...to find out it doesn't have an ending yet. I think I'm going to cry...please finish it!
The.Lion.Roars chapter 60 . 9/15/2008
DUDE! You haven't updated in like, a year! Btw, I absolutely LOVE your stories! They're awesome! XD But, anyway, you haven't added the final chapter yet! Update soon?

Thanks, your fellow writer/reader,